Freak: Amidst the Neon Lights WIP and playtest.... last update July 4th 2019

Have her enjoy classical and opera … :gift_heart:

6 Likes

Im guessing Morrigans Favorites
Favorite Cartoons:The Ren & Stimpy Show, MLP, And The Bugs Bunny Show.
Favorite Artist: Scatman John
Favorite Movie Genre: Dark Space Opera
Favorite Movie: The Toxic Avenger Part II

2 Likes

This one sounds hilarious :joy:. I can imagine my first being either confused or just enjoying the show.

1 Like

holy shit! I’ve been waiting on this WiP since I was fuckin 15. Goddamnit, im fucking 47. I got married, divorced, remarried, had two kids, fought in Iraq, ran for president and went to the moon.

Mighty long damn time. To think that I would see another update in my lifetime was damn near impossible. This is a historic event! holy shit!

4 Likes

True its been awhile but on the bright side I came back!

Can’t achieve my dream of doing this for a living if I don’t finish this story can I.

6 Likes

Hey found a bug when i went with vyde on the cliff and my first is a trouble maker and an optimist the bug is after the scene with geo

What kinda bug?
Specifics would be invaluable.

1 Like

The little chest zaps were so sweet. Vyde sure knows how to kickstart my heart :kissing_heart:

…ahem. I was super excited to see this updated! I ran through Vyde’s trip a few times and landed on this bug. It happens during the shopping trip if you’re a male that chooses masculine clothing.

1 Like

I came across a bug right around that time too, but my First was a… well, I don’t remember what they were called, but basically they were nice and sarcastic.

I already tried reporting it, but I guess you didn’t see it…:

1 Like

found a few grammer/spelling things & errors

“So my, shall we move on, this plane’s coming in for a landing but auto-pilot doesn’t quite cover all our issues.” It shot out a brief Ha~!

(doesn’t need that, unless its missing a word?)

Add to the fact that it did seem like a good thing to be associated with Silic either.

(“didn’t seem” ?)

it would be like running with Luger again accept this time with someone faster than you.

except

Vyde turned them down politely then turned his attention to your un obstructed and {compliment_build} body.

1 Like

Haven’t uploaded any fixes yet. For fair warning.

I’ll try to get those holes patched tonight

5 Likes

You can sew too? :innocent::sweat_smile: I’ll go to the corner now…

I might be confused, but is meeting Sillic in the store the end of the game?

I think that’s all @Snoe has had time to put up for the moment.

1 Like

thanks, sorry if that came out bad, I’m not used to stuff like this.

1 Like

First off i would like to say this is definitly the best super hero wip i have read i love the chacters the world it takes place in and i love how we get to see first evlove though the story. But if i may sugest one thing that i would really like to see is fist being able to pick a melee weapon of choice relating to the build we pick for them,like a high strength build would be a claymore high speed a katana, agility dule blades. Other then this i love the game and cant wait to give you my money

2 Likes

I doubt that any melee weapon could be as destructive as First’s fist…

7 Likes

Even a giant two hander sword made from some classified super rare mineral that first can swing around like kid playing with a toy wooden sword

…that’s like giving the hulk a gun, just that a gun makes actually more sense because it’s a ranged weapon… (no need to tell me if it happened…Knowing comics I’m 99% that someone indeed gave the hulk a gun once…)

7 Likes

I doubt it’ll happen, I haven’t read the background info that I think is available in the yp in a while, but most super heros/villains don’t have weapons, I guess it takes away attention from their powers? Only ones I can think of that use weapons are Gambit, Spawn and Deadpool, oh and Progical of course :slight_smile: . Plus, thinking about it, and looking at that list, I think it’s mostly villains that use weapons, due to their usual lethality.