Freak: Amidst the Neon Lights WIP and playtest.... last update July 4th 2019

1 and 2 at the same time.

1 Like
  1. its silic they would engeneer a scene just to do it…
  2. that sounds like fun
    Optomist Naive First gets caught doesnt really try to escape
    Morgan:I got a Hostage nobody move
    First: claps Yaay im helping
    Silic Laughing no your not but this is to rich ill tag along just to see how this ends. btw Morgan bad choice in hostage…
    3.that likely will happen anyway i just hope its at a hilarious moment.

All awesome choices
ok # 2 then # 3 then # 1 all in the same instance

5 Likes

Morrigan needs to appear ASAP!

7 Likes

Would be nice to splatter the KRV team over the pavement

1 Like

Yeah I think 1 and maybe one of the the others at the same time. I mean if we’re with silic there’s bound to be all sorts of chaos.

1 Like

Love the update can’t wait for more

1 Like

I second this, Morrigan seems awesome

1 Like

I’m going to say option ! will happen, because if it doesn’t I’m throwing my computer off a bridge.

1 Like

What I think is logical would be to have Silic take First on a “shopping” trip to some illegal arms bazaar or outfitting place sort of like a Army surplus store for those like Silic … and another shopping adventure involving First should insure more chaotic fun :gift_heart:

4 Likes

Hey, this popped up when I was having Vyde as my guide…

2 Likes

Wow! Just did my first read through and I was so sad that the story ended. I really like the characters & the choices that the reader gets to make. I hope silica, ten, the boss guy, the dragon dude, empathy, & the lion chick (sorry forgot some of their names) are all romance options lol…I know that would be a ton of writing so I will be happy with just silica & ten lol hahaha see you did such good writing you made me love them all. I can’t wait to see more updates and too read the finish story. Best of Luck!! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I want more I really love this story and it just seems like. It teases me so. I love this story and everytime I see an update I jump on it. I really can’t wait to see further. I do have a question though the trust levels is it higher for high trust or lower for number one being the best? And every time I play I’m always the big guy with all the strength. I tried playingother thing but I just keep going back.

1 Like

@Tragik_Ending @Urban When I see “Morrigan” I think of the wilds witch from Dragon Age…

I might be wrong, but I think it’s 1 being the worst, while a higher number is better. But I might be wrong.

1 Like

@Evan_Hebb The higher the number the more they trust you.

@FutbolDude21586
Morrigan is a telekinetic biker chick and professional criminal.

2 Likes

Just the kind of good influence an earnest teenager with no social experience need in his/her life!

6 Likes

I’m going to bet she likes Rock’n’Roll and/or Heavy Metal.

Could be cartoons and reggae for all you know :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Aren’t you being stereotypical :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :laughing:

Now I want to see that scenario :smile:

3 Likes

Cartoons are cool so no problem. And if she likes reggae is cool too, I see no problem with it, liking one style doesn’t mean someone can’t like another. But I would think it was strange if she doesn’t like Rock/Metal, her clothes/style she uses and three clothes/style she likes the MC wears is very iconic of the Rock/Metal culture.