Freak: Amidst the Neon Lights WIP and playtest.... last update July 4th 2019

What can we say? She just pulls that emotion out of us :kissing_closed_eyes:
(Sorry, I’ll see myself out)

5 Likes

I’m apparently one of the few who are immune to her charms.

She’s quite the popular one with mostly everyone else though. I’m sure meeting all these fans would leave her flustered.

8 Likes

I like Em, but as a friend. So far I’m interested in two characters in here, and sadly one of them isn’t an RO… Oh well :grin:

2 Likes

When did the 21 day warning pop up at the bottom?

Hi guys by the by

4 Likes

I saw it up earlier today @Snoe. It’s also popped up on the Through broken lenses thread.

2 Likes

So likely cause it hasn’t been updated in a while.
Apologies for that I’ve been on a self vacation of sorts.

No worries though I’ve every intrntion of gettinh back to work soon.

7 Likes

I’ve seen it in the last week, seen it on a few works in progress threads, think it’s on all of them, noticed a few other forum updates too, so assume it was implemented along with them?

1 Like

I think the timer is there to save the mods some time since it says the the thread will close 21 days after the last reply.

I’m not sure though since I’m not a mod.

It’s a experiment in automating the rule about not bumping threads. (If there’s a problem with it, I’ll turn it back off, but it’ll need to go on for about a month or two before I know how exactly it’ll play out.)

6 Likes

What exactly do you mean by not bumping threads??

Three Months After Last Post: “Wow, I love this game! When’s the next update?”

That’s a good example. Most of the time the thread ends up getting locked because the author is no longer active or is on a hiatus from the project. :yum:

2 Likes

Inane chatter about nothing to do with the thread at hand (every time something is posted it brings that thread to the top)

And the two-week rule is set up to prevent necromancy (Brings life to a once dead thing)

1 Like

I just find that Em is the other half that they need. Em is burnt out by knowing everything people think, First is the opposite. They complete other. IMO, anyway.

5 Likes

I’m rather intrigued by this Vaihl Barbas chick, myself. I like lions.

And perhaps predatory women have always been a weakness of mine. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

You know there has always been one thing that bothered me, you can’t ask if Vaihl would take you shopping. She was obviously intrigued by first, and I would just love to see how her impish style would interact with a more sheepish first.

1 Like

Welcome back,

Still intrigued by Sillic’s re-appearance, looking forward to whatever choices First is offered in the second meeting with that rascal.

2 Likes

She’s a busy business lady. Meetings to make, feelings to fake, people to…partake? Shit to do. From my couple of playthroughs, it seemed she was more interested in fighting/poking at First to test their capabilities more than anything. Though, I’m sure if she were to get First alone there are far more better things than shopping on her mind. :wink:

…I should probably leave before my headcannon infests this board any further.

1 Like

Too late for that :smirk:

3 Likes

Vaihl is a corporate CEO
She sent Ten to take First shopping. Business woman engineer and workaholic

9 Likes

Yes, more time with Ten!?

First is pleased. :smirk:

5 Likes