Freak: Amidst the Neon Lights WIP and playtest.... last update July 4th 2019

no apology needed I didnt say it outright and androgynous is literally difficult to discern.

1 Like

Out of curiosity what was your inspiration to write this story.

1 Like

Nothing in particular but if I were to source anything I’d have to say that an assortment of JRPGs:Suikoden 1-5, ChronoCross, Fable1, have made me truly love the idea of silent protagonists.
Then the Xmen would come second, the Movie Hancock for third with a little bit of innocence from WALLE.

4 Likes

I miss Suikoden. The 5th one was my favorite one. 3rd one is my second favorite.

Shin Megami Tensei also have a bunch of series within the series that have silent protagonists.

First actually being mute is a pretty unique way to have a silent protagonist in a game. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Five was pretty darn good the prince is very expressive for someone that never speaks a word (aside from text choices) and that’s even compared to voiced characters.

Though one thing I didn’t like about SV was no Yuber or Pesmerga they are awesome characters darnit.

But that game series has been a great inspiration for my art and a ton of my old stories.

5 Likes

Did you mean expressive? Has autocorrect struck again?

1 Like

Bingo was his namo
… I mean yes that’s what i meant. Silic stole My keyboard.

5 Likes

That fiend!! How dare they steal the almighty keyboard?!?!?

2 Likes

The keyboard is my ‘World Forge’!!!
I craft realities beyond belief with naught but the dance of my finger tips and weave fate letter by letter.

Cough cough…
Key boards are useful lol

6 Likes

Silic was probably tired of being called “the bad one” by everyone and wrote in a exception code to exploit in the future.

3 Likes

Call Silic Bad and he’d prolly steal a leather coat and sun glasses and walk around to the song “Bad to the bone” Then do his best swartzenegger and cause a police incident.

Silic loves television and movies… a lot

Sry I’m in a silly mood

11 Likes

Can first and stilic be able to touch and do other activities
Without first shattering stilic

• if they where able to would their kid( s) be in the same class as vyd and Geo.( the guy who made the island)

Silic is very resilient think diamond hard. It takes a bit of effort to shatter them.

And children have versions of one of their parents powers but not both. Though I don’t see Silic in a mommy daddy situation “Aye Lil mate don’t run with scissors here’s a grenade now go give this to the crossing guard… but remember bring the pin back to mommy and daddy.”

15 Likes

Silic is the type that would teach their kid how to shoplift and pick-pocket then take them on learning trips…

4 Likes

Silic is chaotic neutral

1 Like

I would think my Mc would learn quick to watch silic carefully around thier kid after the 3rd or 4th incident like that.

3 Likes

So lesson of the day unless you like the idea of tiny adorable weapons of mass destruction we do not let Silic babysit?

4 Likes

Imagine first and empathy babies? Or first and vyde babies? Man those kids would be powerful.

6 Likes

Get Ten to babysit Silic and the kids and then you’ll see the baby sitter of the year in action.

On second thought it be like having Liam Neeson as a babysitter.

15 Likes

Now I’m just thinking of how every character would do at babysitting😑

3 Likes