Freak: Amidst the Neon Lights WIP and playtest.... last update July 4th 2019

Minor note:
I’ve finally got the time to write and am now working through the modest reaction in the Vyde branch of the shopping trip woot woot.

That said I haven’t updated anything. I’ll keep yall in the loop.
Much luv

24 Likes

… Elves?

I love to have my characters like that, especially with super strength.

It’s been a while since I’ve been here. Going to try on the weekend I guess.

4 Likes

Found this WIP, and… well, that’s certainly a very cool concept here! I’m really curious to see what’s in store for the future.

7 Likes

thanks I’m happy you think so

7 Likes

Hiya guys,
Been busy, back and forth to work, and went to the states visiting family among other activities.

ANYWAY (hint hint magic word)
Update!

I’ve made with a few finishing touches on the shopping trip!!
WOOT WOOT!
I am done that section (corrections and testing not included)

SO from this point if there’s nothing stopping me I’ll be moving forward with the story.

NOTE: save system is… confusing still trying to understand it.

much luv

52 Likes

@Vattena did you meant to post it like this?

2 Likes

Yeah, still trying to figure it out :sweat: thanks by the way

1 Like

when you wake up and see Freak: Amidst the Neon Lights has been updated :crazy_face::star_struck:

Herein lies the desolate world of Typos

unintended

unconfirmed

your

caliber

flamboyant

reveling

duplicate word

breezy

modern

appearance

camouflage

5 Likes

Found an error when going shopping with Vyde. Didn’t take a pic but my character was an earnest smartass and when Vyde asked if he was going to be ok alone with the hairstylist there was only one option to answer him and it gave the error.

1 Like

Got the pic for you :relaxed:

Some more typos and error pic

your

I didn’t get what the 2nd sentence was trying to say other than too fast to react and “depressed” button which put tap on neck and blah blah blah

ridiculous

It

3 Likes

It is my hope that the mc will have to face the questions of his own existence, so far the philosophy of the story seems to be is a freak a weapon, a hero or just an object. Questioning ones destiny, ones purpose is essential to any character, because it resonates to us the reader it reflects the humanity of a character. As humans we contemplate our existence, so imagine a being with self awareness such as our mc seeing other freaks in society similar to a caste system consider his existence in this world. This development takes the character away from our the readers control and gives the mc more individuality than any trait. It doesn’t have to be a long paragraph just a simple question who am I? What am I? Such questions define an individual and her self awareness. So far this story is the best story to ask a question with many answers who am I?

6 Likes

Guess I’ve got some corrections to go over tonight.

Tanky’all :wink:

5 Likes

So
In an effort to tease my readers what do you think happens next?

1.Silic in a police standoff using a creative dance number to escape.

2.Morrigan and her team rob a bank cross First and Silic’s path and attempt to take hostages?

3.A KRV capture team appears?

Or do you have an altogether different imagining of the chaos to come?

15 Likes

Well, I have no idea what WILL happen, but the KRV capture team? That sounds just like my idea of fun!

(though perhaps it’d be just a tad too soon in the story… rhmm, hard to say.)

3 Likes

Silic dance off? Yes please.

3 Likes

1 and 2 at the same time.

1 Like
  1. its silic they would engeneer a scene just to do it…
  2. that sounds like fun
    Optomist Naive First gets caught doesnt really try to escape
    Morgan:I got a Hostage nobody move
    First: claps Yaay im helping
    Silic Laughing no your not but this is to rich ill tag along just to see how this ends. btw Morgan bad choice in hostage…
    3.that likely will happen anyway i just hope its at a hilarious moment.

All awesome choices
ok # 2 then # 3 then # 1 all in the same instance

5 Likes

Morrigan needs to appear ASAP!

7 Likes

Would be nice to splatter the KRV team over the pavement

1 Like

Yeah I think 1 and maybe one of the the others at the same time. I mean if we’re with silic there’s bound to be all sorts of chaos.

1 Like