Freak: Amidst the Neon Lights WIP and playtest.... last update July 4th 2019

Shellshock? Cool. :upside_down:

Wait…
Rereads Codex.

Morrigan isn’t that into guys? :fearful:

#NO! IT’S THROUGH BROKEN LENSES’S LUCY ALL OVER AGAIN!

I’ll still have a chance with her though, right? It’ll just be more of a challenge than it would have been?

3 Likes

Yeah, she ‘prefers’ women and feminine types, BUT one can win her over with the right stuff lol

Shellshock Morrigan’s favourite Method of using her abilities is a telekinetic armor, and before it fails she lets it blast the person hitting it. One of many uses, she’s a mid-level Freak after all.
So using that armor she can theoretically go hand to hand with First for a ‘little while’

1 Like

Why is this the first i’m hearing this name? You’re supposed to give me this info as soon as it’s available, Snoe!

######(jk don’t hurt me Overlady Snoebunny!)

2 Likes

8 Likes

Yeah, I’m afraid to imagine how much writing it takes to code all of this. :astonished: Actually this is why I wanted to ask is hairstyle section fully coded yet? It’s perfectly understandable if it isn’t, I just noticed that even though table says that Ten likes both shaved and short hair. Shaved one get’s trust point, when short one doesn’t (with otherwise matching choices). Hope, that doesn’t sound annoying, just wanted to make sure. :sweat:

1 Like

Empathy may have some competition

2 Likes

@Snoe i thought u said emphaty likes lithe build

2 Likes

Looks like I missed a number oops Time to update my hardcopy, thanks for the sharp eyes. BUT some characters like multiple types, some more than others.

@Moferiah
There are some parts I’ve missed, and haven’t combed through, as in getting the story down and then adding in the numbers as needed.

1 Like

Haha no probs i just like em that much to notice it

1 Like

She likes big strong girls now right?

2 Likes

How can you tell from the picture that morrigan isn’t into guys? All I see is just a R.

2 Likes

She is number 20, so in the right part of the picture points that have 20 next to them is her preference

1 Like

Oh ok that makes sense thanks for that. Now I got to keep this around as a cheat sheet.

3 Likes

Wait Vaihl is not interested in guys? :upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

1 Like

Vaihl is primarily interested in women, though she’s a particular taste in strong intelligent realistic partners. If you wanna rule the world Vaihl’s your girl. She has high standards, she’ll be the third hardest to romance.

7 Likes

Which character is it that we meet in the satellite dish again? I don’t remember seeing him listed.

2 Likes

Nyoka

8 Likes

Well, I will want to rule the world with Nyoka… my First is very intrigued by him.

3 Likes

…And once again, it looks like my MC is torn between Ten and Geo… (Except neither of them like his white hair? It’s natural!)

3 Likes

Out of curiosity decided to check general popularity of my Firsts

Turns out First #1 is perfectly mismatched with Lollipop (not even one point in common :smile:)
As for overall number of points they seem to be more or less even, Firsts #1 and #2 with 52 points and #3 and #4 with 50.
Though if I go by how many people each of them gets along with (5 and above trust):
#4 is in the lead - 6 people, then #1 and #3 with 5, and last one #2 with 4.
And turns out, all of them are most compatible with designated ROs.

1 Like