Freak: Amidst the Neon Lights WIP and playtest.... last update July 4th 2019

Morrigan will come into play in the Return of Silic section, so ‘quite soon’ I’d say sometime before the end of october. (is the best I can narrow it down, cuz it could be a few days or a week)

I’d say most of the unrepresented characters will be of a similar fashion… though in widely varrying degrees.

5 Likes

OMG Silic is returning so soon?! Oh happy news!

1 Like

Hmmm, I wonder if polyamory would be a thing in this game…

3 Likes

:smirk:

HYPE HYPE SO MUCH HYPE!!!

:joy:

1 Like

I wont say that having one RO will negate you having others.

5 Likes

SO I’ve sketched an extra, and Lydia
Kravic is still on the to be decided look
Lydia, I’m debating on outfit
Modified Empathy Morrigan and Vyde’s look aswell
and added lil Mannie
ENJOY

whos your favourite?(design wise)

9 Likes

[quote=“Snoe, post:3692, topic:13740”]
whos your favourite?(design wise)[/quote]
Out of the new additions or out of everyone? If it’s the first one, then Kravic …though, even in general, I think I like Kravic the most. :smile: But I also like Silic, Ten and Charly too… I like a lot of them actually, but I think if I mention too many that would kind of defeat the purpose of picking a favourite.

2 Likes

Empathy, of course :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

well for design hmm…
The intricacy: Silic
Beauty through Simplicity: Criss cross will make ya jump jump (ho boy im quoting early 90s rap)
Commanding Presence: Morrigan & Hightide (the first through a vision of intimidation the second through Confidence)
Empathy looks like Harley Quinn if she was put on Elephant tranquilizers and mood stabilizers to keep us safe

Kravic gives me shivers in a good way. You just had to give Kravic a elegant cane and Knee-highs
i have to say if that is Vydes relaxed & unassuming clothing Vyde is truly the giant of the personality spectrum

2 Likes

Kravic has a cane.

KRAViC HAS A CANE!

#DEAR LORD SAVE US ALL! WE’RE DOOMED!

:laughing:

4 Likes

My, my, the apocalypse has already happened and I have missed it? No one ever tells me these things…

3 Likes

When the apocalypse happens you have to rely on snail mail to let people know things. I’m guessing your post office went a became a roving Darwin gang. Don’t worry we sent you the apocalypse gear.

3 Likes

Not when you give Mannie a postman hat and the mail bag. Manic Mannie Mail service for your post apocalyptic needs.

Gives a whole new definition to going postal

5 Likes

Wouldn’t he just eat the letters? I think my First would prefer to post his love-letters to Ten by hand, thank you very much.

4 Likes

Nah he wouldn’t eat paper…chew on it maybe lol

On a side note I’d like to share something that will help you testers with romance options. It helps me keep things straight.
It’s my character codex.
Don’t look if you’d prefer to figure it out on your own

I always keep hard copy/written notes

35 Likes

Even if there is a sign that says eat enough paper and you get to hang with Kreagan for a day?

1 Like

Oh! That’s super helpful! :smiley:
Good to know that pair ups for different Firsts that I planned already seem to be a good matches, with only 1-2 points mismatching (though in case with Ten I did change couple of points I wasn’t fixed on already and in couple of cases with hairstyles I wasn’t sure how to call anyway :confounded: )

3 Likes

Well… Vyde wasn’t my first choice, but interestingly enough my First seems to be exactly his type 0_0 I think there is only one point where my First mismatchs his preferences…weird…

3 Likes

Its pretty neat having that insider look, I’d suppose a few people will find they match up with people they didn’t think they would.
@Moferiah
with the whole ‘hunt for Ten’s blush’ going on I figured it’d be easier for the readers to have the same guide book I created for myself in order to hunt for those special scenes. AND to see if they work properly.

There’s alot of things to consider so, can you imagine trying to keep all that straight in your head lol
SO in short welcome to my ADHD coping mechanism on paper.

Maybe, but More often than not you’ll find Mannie perched on the big guy’s shoulder.

3 Likes