Freak: Amidst the Neon Lights WIP and playtest.... last update July 4th 2019

More or less yeah:)
But that’s pretty simple for her.

1 Like

Then it’s good enough for me!

FIRE! First is launched into the broad side of a barn.

I still like the idea of Mannie glommed onto someones head as they run in circles “get it off get it off!” Mannie giggling all the while

3 Likes

Is it weird or bad that i immediately thought of Empathy being the one being nommed on while running around screaming?

2 Likes

careful the Empathy fandom may lynch you for that one.
*steers clear for the mob

3 Likes

@Wire_Ryse! Why would you betray me like that?!

######(Inside joke)

2 Likes

My first thought is I feel like I should blame Slic, some shape or form for him being attached to first like a backpack. XD (It just seems a very Silic thing to be like “Now why don’t you two little nuggets go and play? Make them feel right at home~” you know if they had anything to do with each other. XD

Though now I do see someone just sort of not sure of what their seeing being like. "Um, I like the new accessory and all, but, uh, you might want to switch out for something that actually holds stuff…and maybe not trying to rip out your jugular?

First: -blinks before realizing the little guy is still attached and nomming away, shrugs and only mildly concerned the random nommer might break a tooth before going back to trying to master this odd game called pong, occasionally passing back Cheetos to backpack-

Pft this little guy is going to amuse me, I just know it. (but then again I always like to see crazy having fun X3 It’s while Silc is still pretty high in my faves. Even though my usual First is the immodest earnest little optimist)

3 Likes

Mannie is an underling character but I garauntee his appearence in the story will be both amusing and valuable. A whole lot of fun, Mannie and Silic would make and evil team, esp if they are around First :slight_smile:
on another note.
For

Empathy fans I’ve picked out another outfit from Em’s wardrobe to show off.

14 Likes

Empathy’s pretty cool, i won’t lie.

But she’s second place to Morri.

1 Like

:heart_eyes:
I was dying here waiting for this.

OFF LIMITS

I laughed so hard at that. The outfit looks great :grin:

2 Likes

Just noticed that. That’s pretty great.

2 Likes

Ems got a couple tattoos.

She’s a libra, the scales :slight_smile:

10 Likes

And I’m Gemini! It’s perfect. See? Even you want my First and Em to be together.

2 Likes

You may have to fight @Lizzy for that one lol

2 Likes

Permanent skier
Might even be able to run on water

1 Like

There are alot of applications for this power, its scary if you think of it all.

1 Like

If friction has no control on you terminal velocity doesn’t apply does it?
Hmm I wonder if manic “4” mannie could beat the flash in a long endurance race
:scream: PERPETUAL MOTION GENERATION!

1 Like

@Lizzy is dope, we’ll be just fine :slight_smile:

Liz pulls out shotgun
:fearful:

2 Likes

Not really, Mannie has few ways of accelerating while frictionless it’d take a while and Flash cheats lol,
but the energy of his initial motion doesn’t dissapate and grows as more is added, he’s a living pinball. Not too mention trying to hold on to the little guy, or if he’s moving at mach 5 holding a bowling ball and… lets it go. With a little help Mannie can reach high speed by being thrown or struck. Someone like First or Kreagan can use Mannie like a projectile weapon or living boomerang.

First gives Mannie a thumbs up “Wready!” First grabs Mannies sleeves and hammer tosses him into battle. A little pinball blur and giggling as echos everywhere and suddenly First is clothes lined by Mannie “Again AGAIN!”

I am loosing track of the current state of updating. Can we have another post covering what the current state of the game is at?