Freak: Amidst the Neon Lights WIP and playtest.... last update July 4th 2019

That sounds like some more excellent trouble-maker first scenery I need to find :smiley:

Hey there. I’m a bit curious: I notice that it’s been updated recently, but I’ve played through the games numerous times, and it always ends at the whole clothes fiasco. Is that an error, or is it where the game actually ends?

1 Like

I think there are bugs fixed and some slight changes

Ya know I was looking at some of the character designs and all I can say is “wow”. I especially liked Ten and Silic. Ten cuz he looks like a total fricken badass and Silic for a different reason. They’re badass in a different sense, they give off a creepy yet intriguing vibe. I don’t really know how to explain it, I’m just kind of drawn to them.

Pretty sure people have already talked about the designs but I thought I’d give my thoughts.

2 Likes

I thought the same thing. Ten looks like he could be some sort of future stealth soldier guy. And Silicon is intriguing, dangerous looking (in a not super obvious way), and gorgeous in my opinion.

4 Likes

Wow, this game is GREAT. Just played it on a whim and was kind of down about it not being finished. Well, what’s a little waiting? sits and watches the clock

2 Likes

Thankyou
If things go smoothly I expect to push it a bit further soon.

4 Likes

@Snoe I’m not sure if this has been asked before but is First’s super strength energy based and how does it work?

1 Like

@avidreader I think it has more to do with the mc’s body since she’s too heavy to swim. But what I really want to know is how long exactly our MC was in the freezer. (You know Silic found her right behind the chicken.)

2 Likes

The start of a really indepth conversation on the topic.

7 Likes

Oh, so it is energy based. I’m a bit disappointed xD Hey, I just replayed the demo, and WOW, are there are million of these ‘’ in unnecessary places. I swear I didn’t see one correct use of them. As a grammar nerd, it’s kind of frustrating. Like, it’s sitting next to me poking me with a stick. O.o

ouch,

That hurt :frowning:

huh…
that’s a little unfair considering that @Snoe has dedicated all her time into writing this fantastic beast, but, I shall admit that there are a lot of speech marks in wrong places but that’s ok, its not a big deal since okay friend so don’t worry :smile:.

1 Like

Aww, come on. I meant like I feel a need to go edit and correct. (I’m the one that helps my friends and classmates with projects, so I’m always correcting their misspells.) Now that I can’t it’s sooooo annoying! I feel like I’m a nerd standing outside a Star Trek convention. o.o

well tell her where the mistakes are then, that way you are helping to fix the solution AND have your say…
scratches head
okay…im sounding like an aspiring U.S president candidate, oh god…

Ha! Now I’m gonna picture you as Clinton or Trump every time I see a comment of yours xDD

1 Like

okay citizen of America XDD
but seriously, back on topic now. hey @Snoe, on an earlier comment did you say that you were currently planning out Silics part?

1 Like

Ooohhh. I definitely can’t wait for that. I want to find out who is Silic’s mysterious employer. stares keenly

1 Like

I think we can all guess who it was…
points her finger to the good old doctor…

5 Likes

@moonwalkerdragon All he said was that it was a doctor. It could be a trap from the evil doctor D:<

4 Likes