Freak: Amidst the Neon Lights WIP and playtest.... last update July 4th 2019

Found a promising place for you guys to RP should you wish, free forum for my fans!
its a neat little side thing and I’ll be using it to store alot of my bonus info and easter egg info!

It’s a WIP all its own and I’ll be building it little by little between working on this. Will drop a link to interested parties, it’ll be a private playground for fans only! I luv you guys bunny hugs for all

PS: IF you wanna help build this feel free to PM me and I’ll set you up as a mod!

5 Likes

WHATTT!!! Jishaku isn’t romanceable :scream: !!! im too late to ask for him for RO list aren’t i ??! :sob: somehow after that first kiss im being captivated by him… oh well, its too late for complaining. :cry:

4 Likes

It’s okay; you can share Ten and Geo with my First.

1 Like

Unfortunately not in the story, but maybe in an RP lol

Tough break for you, it’s Dion all over again, does it make you feel better though that I’m happy? :grinning: [bounces off to find Empathy]

1 Like

i already try ten and… i cant find myself to love him :sweat_smile: i dunno about geo, but i dont like his hairstyle :sweat_smile:[quote=“Snoe, post:3892, topic:13740”]
Unfortunately not in the story, but maybe in an RP lol
[/quote]

oh well… maybe i’ll play asexual First :grin: or trying to pursuit emphthy (coz she is an “Okay” for my taste) and pretend she is a he :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

no… it makes me feel even worse to know you can find happiness with your RO while im heartbroken here :sob: … i’ll just cryring and find consolation from Phil and Dion~ goodbye dear Magpie~ :sob: :broken_heart:

3 Likes

Hate to say it but Magpie… he’s a kinda racist (in Darwin terms).

3 Likes

actually… its Toby all over again :innocent: :cry: coz i manage to romance Dion~

its okay, really… dont worry… i’ll stop complaining :slight_smile: and hate myself to fall for him :sob:

2 Likes

:cry: Well I would have felt happy for you if the roles had been reversed :stuck_out_tongue:

I forgot you liked Toby, can’t figure out why, I just wanted him to leave me alone :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

im not happy to envy your happiness :angry: jk XD of course im happy for you dear @Lizzy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

why wouldn’t i fall for a kind guy who approach me first while im antisocial, not to mention that i was a former bad guys?! :astonished:

1 Like

ANYWAY!
Gots a brief mock up your your perusal.
whatcha think?

Now I’m back to working on the ‘actual’ story.

PS: feel free to join. and play around in the general discussion section.
EDiT: its just a skeleton now

4 Likes

Really? :astonished:

why would you bold the guy ? :confused: Toby is a “He”, right? and if you mean to bold the kind guy, in my opinion he is a “kind guy” compared to Junior. and-- okay, i need to stop myself before i make more derailment to this thread :grin: sorry @Snoe

1 Like

lol I was all confused when I read this, then I re read your previous post and it seems I read the “I” as “you” :blush: whoopsie!

1 Like

lol… then it make sense you bold the guy and i dont need to write a thesis about a reason “why wouldn’t i fall for Toby” :joy:

1 Like

K
Off topic nuff said
*Bunny waves around the gun

4 Likes

Nothing kills the conversation like a rabbit with a gun.

2 Likes

I know right!
Makes me wanna ask who feels lucky. Cause ive got all the rabbits feet lol
Sry iff topic… begs own forgiveness.

1 Like

Kinda got that impression from how he reacted when he realized that First was a Darwin. Hoping to have a moment where First can ‘call’ him out on his racism and possible point out that the Swigs (which he is) are no different from Darwins; the only thing that could be considered different about them is that Darwins were naturally born with their powers while Swigs got them through not-so-natural means.

…Of course, if attempting to being the voice of reason doesn’t get through that thick skull of his and he says something that’s going too far or is disrespectful toward one of my First’s Darwin friends, a punch might get things across more clearly :innocent: (my First will tolerate many things, but short-sighted disrespect and hating a person for who they were born as are a sure fire way to get a personal meeting with his fist )

6 Likes

I dunno if I’d want to piss First off so much that theyd punch me. I dunno if I’d wanna be flicked even! That’d hurt.

But Jishaku is hard headed broody and difficult… so befriending him will be difficult. Romancing him impossible also married

Alsi consider how dangerous Freaks can be see Silic and Kreagan. Then imagine how some one having lost people to Freaks would feel about that.

5 Likes