Freak: Amidst the Neon Lights WIP and playtest.... last update July 4th 2019

Mostly so cropping lighting and wordage, the Vyde and Em pics were already there jus spruced em up and bit but much thanks @Eiwynn.

So where’s the one of Ten making out with Geo?

Also:

this is my oldest friend and anti-social periah Geo

Should be “pariah”.

4 Likes

New update yay <3

But seriously, look me in the eye and tell me you wouldn’t trust this face <3

11 Likes

Am I the only one who can’t continue playing the game after picking Elegant clothes? As much as I’d like to continue, I’d like my suit please… I apparently has something to do with some variable along the lines of silicreturns

1 Like

Silic returns? what do you mean by that? And why elegant clothes?

As in you encounter them again…I have really been waiting for this moment (I mean not as much as spending quality time with Empathy, but it’s still high on the list!)

3 Likes

looks you in eye i dont trust that face, to happy to cheery something is wrong or they forgot to do something nessisary and the worlds gonna end…:wink:

2 Likes

#OH NOS WE’RE ALL GONNA DIE HE FORGOT TO TURN OFF THE OVEN!!!

10 Likes

Because I need my suit.

Sadly that would be something he would do xD

EDIT: I forgot to mention this but I love the fact we have the option to be cautious of the hair dresser in Vyde’s route x) Kind of makes me wonder how Ten would treat a cautious First but he brought us pizza so I guess that answers that question :3

3 Likes

It is just me that can’t save my progress?

how do you mean? the complete games all pause on the page your on but all the in progress games I’ve played ( including this one) start me over from the beginning every time.

Snoe hasn’t implemented a save feature in anyway so no, it’s not just you? As @wabbitking explained, in-progress games aren’t saved to the server, they operate entirely in the web browser which is why your progress isn’t auto saved. This is because Choice of Game writers are constantly changing variables and adding new scenes, which invalidates the saved progress and prevents it from working. Even games that implement a save feature force you to start over once you exit the browser or close the session in anyway possible (though simply navigating from the page doesn’t erase the locally saved files). The only saved feature that can count as an actual save is the password function, but again, changed variables and added scenes invalidate the saved progress and prevents it from working properly.

5 Likes

Your second character oddly reminds me of vega from street fighter :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I haven’t gotten as far as I’d like lately.
Feeling kinda blegh, transitioning to new meds sucks.

Hopefully I’ll feel better sooner than later.
Side effects grrr

11 Likes

:rabbit: gets hugs i hate new med transition i usually end up sleeping for a long time or going nutzo.
May you feel better soon and have few side effects.

1 Like

Thanks
The old back and forth of shot gun pharmacology. Throw a bunch a pills at the problem and see what hits the target.

The most annoying side effect is the fuzzy brain. But that’s mostly coming off the old one.

1 Like

I’m not sure if I missed something amongst all the replies to this forum, but I can’t seem to get the scene where Ten is blushing. I chose Female, the Smartass and Troublemaker personality types, and my trust was at 5+. I know it’s supposed to be tough to get but I don’t know what I’m doing wrong or if the scene was removed and I missed the memo and am just a complete dunce. :confused: Sorry if this was already brought up before.

did you also choose favorite bodytype 2 of the 3 types have a flustered response

I tried both Athletic and Lithe.