Freak: Amidst the Neon Lights WIP and playtest.... last update July 4th 2019

The nickname haha gives everything about the personality

It can say two things: Either that he’s a killjoy, or that he enjoys killing.

2 Likes

Partly inspired by

1 Like

I have to say I really enjoy this story but I noticed an error after you pick which style of clothes you want of the scene ‘Silac Returns’. Has anyone else got this error?

I know him! :laughing:

1 Like

That is where the story ends thus far.
Thanks by the by

1 Like

Hate my slow net cant watch it

The nickname implies that if he’s having fun, more than likely someone is not :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cigar, hat, goatee and kill others people joy… Jesse McCree, is that you?

@Mxm124 I feel your pain man, I too was interested on Vaihl and Morrigan, but it seems they don’t like guys, c’est la vie.

1 Like

Lincoln beard not goatee lol

Never said that, someone hasn’t been paying attention. Vaihl and Morrigan can still be romanced that is simply an overlay of prefs each preference confers 1 point toward the trust system. It’s not orientation it’s preference

Maybe I should write that down somewhere this keeps coming up lol

6 Likes

THIS MAKES ME SO HAPPY

2 Likes

New Ten head cannon, Ten believes he’s hetero until Ven (I really should change my First’s name but I had it since my first play through and like it too much, mix-ups be damned Dx), shows up and sexually confuses him >:{D. But hey, six points not bad, but no matter how much Ven may like Ten, nothing will tame his wild hair >:P

3 Likes

That’s basically my First… (except it’s the hair colour he refuses to change, not the style). Hopefully six points (or five for Geo) will be enough.

1 Like

I agree, I quite like my First’s white hair and red eyes combo, particularly combined with the Gothic, intimidating clothing style. :wink:

3 Likes

I love the idea of the white hair, but I chose blue eyes. I wanted purple since it’s my favorite color…but alas I will have to settle for gazing into Empathy’s instead :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I chose grey.

Purple would have been my choice if it was available, but i’ll settle for my second favorite color.

1 Like

I went for yellow, because it’s even more unusual than red. :grin:

3 Likes

Black and red ombre hair and blue eyes all the way for me <3

When I said wild, I forgot it was specified hairstyle as well xD I love the way Ven’s hair looks in my head :3

2 Likes

always go for grey eyes, is my favourite colour for them :stuck_out_tongue: with long blonde or brown hair. But I do have red eyes when I get black hair, to complete the goth look along with clothes of course :stuck_out_tongue: . Hopefully that’ll get me in good graces with someone at least :stuck_out_tongue: .

4 Likes

Will almost-shoulder length blonde hair do?