Freak: Amidst the Neon Lights WIP and playtest.... last update July 4th 2019

not gonna lie as soon as I saw the words Snoe and Easter egg my mind immediately jumped to Easter bunny.

Was I the only one who knew it was a gourd?

I was more concerned about his “unfathomable monster” being a drunken Deep South racoon covered in sand…

2 Likes

Did I ever share my Christmas gift with you guys?
It’s pretty cool.

38 Likes

Vyde and ??? 20 char

1 Like

that is Likely kreagan vyde battle that was talked about in-game
also @snoe that is a wonderful commision

3 Likes

Holy shit that’s awesome :heart_eyes:

1 Like

That’s Kreagan! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

my vision of My Firsts theme…

chose it for the viewpoint of the words of the song and what it could mean if “the child” was my first.

3 Likes

That is absolutely lovely! So much so that I liked it and then accidentally unliked it. :sweat_smile: Vyde looks as great as ever. :heart_eyes: Kreagan has some nice hair, though.

1 Like

How would First at their peak do in a separate fight against Vyde and Kraegan.

4 Likes

Well you can’t out power either of them, First would need to out think them first of all and then outclass them.

Stat wise:
Kreagan
8ft 800lbs
Top land speed 600mph
0.01 second reaction time
Dry lifts 60 tons
Incredible stamina if the fight goes long it’s usually in his favour as his strength speed and resilience increase with the amount of punishment he takes.
Adaptive and intelligent ei)will use his environment just as much as his body as a weapon.

Vyde
5’5" 110lbs
Top speed Light speed
0.03 sec reaction time
His body is part organic and part energy reinforcing his slight frame… if you can get past the conduction field that he surrounds himself with in a fight. Which is white hot plasma disintegrating almost anything it touches at its higher outputs at the lowest output it ranges around 1200 volts on a cold burn. He can move only in straight lines from point to point stopping to aim or interact but don’t think you’ll lose him in a narrow space because when he moves a top speed he projects energy in front path of him like a shield eliminating friction by obliterating everything that comes into contact with him… so think living laser beam. He can also conduct ionized plasma (electricity) in large fields in 360 degrees from his body at great range but risks emmense collateral damage. Only real weakness is he can’t attack you if he can’t see you… same goes for Kreagan.

So just throwing down out of the blue without a plan against either is suicide even for First. But with a plan and guerrilla tactics First could do well. First’s greatest strength isn’t physical to be honest it’s their ability to learn and reason at high speed and with extreme attention to detail (see moleculo fight) First is very smart and processes things quickly when they push it combine that with their durability strength and mobility it’s like captain America with hulk strength!

9 Likes

Looking at what Kreagan and Vyde can do they’re monsters and i’m assuming they’re other people in this world with comparable power levels :scream::fearful:

3 Likes

Those two stand at the top offensively in terms of combat ability few even stand a chance. Vyde is actually the more powerful of the two.

Going down the list Hightide is the next most powerful she can control fifty to sixty miles of ocean and that’s in all directions that is a ton of water, if she weren’t so lazy the world would be in trouble.

Next is Geo and Earth mover he raised the bedrock of Alantus from the Ocean floor… yeah he created an island. He can manipulate any form of earth as long as it’s attached to where he’s standing and can also sense fault lines and weaknesses in rock ect… yep dude made an island!

6 Likes

So where would First rank? The tier below these guys, or lower?

1 Like

First is a wild card in the sense that while they don’t have world changing abilities they can stand up to a wide variety of powers. In a sense First is a dangerous opponent to almost anyone.
BUT First would be a top level Darwin by that alone.
But despite the power levels some characters are dangerous no matter whom they fight.
The list of Wildcards:
First
Silic- unpredictable, stealthy, difficult to contain, conventional weapons are useless and in dust form even the air you breathe isn’t safe.
Ten- knows what you’re going to do or how you will react and has the skills gadgets and reflexes to make even a single mistake lethal.
Empathy- if you’ve pissed her off and she lays a finger on you she can turn your mind inside out with pure emotion.

13 Likes

Sorry if i’m bothering you with all these questions this is my last one I swear. You mentioned Hulk earlier does that mean that First’s superhuman strength can increase?

2 Likes

More in the sense of working out and training thing is First has no physical limit in terms of human bodies only being able to go so far before they break. First is limited only by the amount of energy available for a slow and steady improvement.

but during a fight First is essentially an energy absorber so while they won’t constantly become stronger and stronger as the fight goes consider the attacks that don’t exceed their current threshold as an energy boost allowing an overdrive state of sorts. So first’s energy is fuelled by outside sources but drained by:
Fatigue
Attacking
Healing
Highlevel movement
Defense

Think of the defense part in two parts only a portion of the attack is absorbed the majority of that energy is used against the attack. But the more times First comes into contact with that same energy the better their ability gets at converting it and defending against it.

6 Likes

That’s very thorough. So how would first win in a fight with kreagan? Also, could First become the most powerful Darwin in general terms?(like strength speed stamina intelligence all together)

1 Like

The proper application of the sleeper hold.

4 Likes

“Hushaby Kreagan, in a sleep hold, time to go sleepy here in my hold…”

Got to love a sarcastic smart-arse. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes