Freak: Amidst the Neon Lights WIP and playtest.... last update July 4th 2019

Am I the only optimistic MC? Well, time to convert to smart-ass MC, cause of Space Hamsters =w=
I just love the personalities of this WIP hahaha

3 Likes

Not alone on that one. My first (pardon the pun :grin:) and main character is an optimist and “pure as the driven snow” (thanks, Vyde!) kind of guy. I wonder what the statistics are on who chose what personality for their MC?

2 Likes

Smart-ass/Troublemake first is best first :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Playtested the addons to the obstacle course. Nicely thought out and I cannot wait to see the whole thing. My Firsts have also mainly been of the Smart-Ass/Troublemaker kind. I’ve tried to play First as an ‘act first/think later’ kind of character which fits with the other view most of my Firsts share, “who needs control if you have power.” That got me to thinking, I try to chose options that keep control at a low level, but I’ve not noticed it having any real effect (locked out options on alternate runs for example.), is that intentional? If not I am thinking that perhaps something like this can be worked into the game.

2 Likes

Damn I wish I had some at least decent drawing skills… -sigh- Maybe i’ll just start begging and wont stop until someone draws my First… MuhahhahahhaMUHAHAHAHHAHAHA!! -COUGH- Ekhem, anyway. Im just gonna sit over here and wait, maybe some good soul will draw my First.

2 Likes

I’m guilty of only having gotten one drawing of him finished, and it’s only shaded to just below the torso. :sweat_smile: I’m looking forward to seeing other people’s Firsts though, should anyone share theirs in the future. I haven’t strayed too far from the white hair/red eyes combo myself.

1 Like

There are a few pics of other peoples first somewhere in here if you want to know lol

It didn’t even dawn on me to check. 3900+ posts, here I come! Thanks for letting me know, Snoe.

1 Like

Yeah that’s a Lotta posts but there be gold in there somewhere.

To others that have asked questions and I haven’t answered apologies I’ve been awfully busy.
I know someone asked about first powers the answer is in this thread just do a search and I’m confident you can find it.

4 Likes

Either that or check the Ninja scrolls where there’s always an answer…

(I’ve always wanted to use this meme :grin:)

5 Likes

##BLAST FROM THE PAST

sorry sorry i will get back on topic immediately whenever possible

4 Likes

Okay, this is MWD saying: “lets stop with the meme’s and videos now before we get screwed”

5 Likes

I appreciate that response, oh great Bunnylord. [ * Takes a knee with my hand over my heart, bowing respectfully. ]

3 Likes

-stabs everyone, killing everyone but rabbit- Now you’ll be my slave Snoe~… You will write this amazing story in a way that I want~…

No one harms my fans!!!

19 Likes

You’re still my property from now on tho >=3
-Brings back all fans to life- Here u go.

(don’t worry Snoe, you are not a monster :smile:)

4 Likes

These last few meme-driven posts convinced me that @Snoe needs to insert an easter egg somewhere.

-Create a male (or fem!) character named “Naruto”
-Choose “Wild”, “Short”, and “Blond” for hair
-Choose creative or imaginative clothing

Boom, we have our own Freak Naruto!

12 Likes

boi u talk about freaks but gaara would fit in just fine tell me im wrong

2 Likes

I have no memes for this situation :frowning2: but I can say this:
when the time comes to talk about freaks and Gaara, everyone please vacate out of the forum so that the Narutu fans can argue in peace until someone is brave enough to intervene.
(BTW, what I mean is, when you first look at him the bag he carries on his back it looks like a giant peanut)

2 Likes