Freak: Amidst the Neon Lights WIP and playtest.... last update July 4th 2019

Shall the spacehamster apostles of the Snoe spread your power to the four corners of the forum? :rabbit2:

3 Likes

The Doctor…
Wait a minute! I need to change my nick to Master.

9 Likes

Love that movie, my grandmother starred as the evil rabbit!

8 Likes
1 Like

Helloooo. Anybody home? Echo xD Seriously, how’s everything going @Snoe? (<.< 8 days and she panics) Shouts to the forum MERRY CHIRSTMAS! :christmas_tree: I HOPE YOU DRINK LOTS OF EGGNOG AND PLAY GOOD COGs! :grin:

7 Likes

Thanks
I’ve been horribly busy lately not a lot of time to do the things I want to. I have done some work on the obstacle course but have not updated it yet.

Merry Christmas by the by
Much luv to all

22 Likes

boxing day! family is coming and my fanfiction & stories are going downhill! yay for the new year!

1 Like

I’ll admit that I hadn’t played this until some days ago, so I’m really late to the party, but you @Snoe have sparked an obsession in me. This game makes an addition to the few that have given this year a pretty good end for me, so I will be looking forward to its official release. I can’t say I didn’t have a smile constantly on my face while reading through it. :grin: That being said, I hope you have a happy new year, everyone! Cheers to the big '17!

3 Likes

I’m told this story has that effect.
I’m happy you found us and enjoyed it to the point of obsession. Hearing that really really makes my day.

5 Likes

This WIP is one of the greatest works. To my opinion.
I like how the dialogues create a connection and how the NPCs react to your personality set.

Although, I am still curious what is the MCs exact/specific powers are. Just saying.
Good luck to your WIP and (Belated)Merry Christmas

2 Likes

You made a bunny blush congrats!
Thankyou by the by.

ANYway! (famous Snoe que word for UPDATE)
Tht being said I’m holding back the silic returns part until I’m happy with it, but I HAVE updated the obstacle course, namely the Rockway and quarry section by finishing out the many many variables there. I’m on the last third of the obstacle course and started into it.

so enjoy that part sorry there’s not more but there will be, you got the honest-to-bunny truth.

16 Likes

I want to snuggle my character and pet them. Why? I dunno, maybe the story is just so good. Also Hi im a new user of this wierdy, birdy forum so please snuggle me too or im gonna cry in a corner below the Neon Lights. Anyway, i luv the story so keep up the good-bunny work mate.

7 Likes

Most of us want to snuggle our First they are just that comfy. Space Hamsters Unite!:grin:

7 Likes

I HEARD THE WORD SNUGGLES! :smiley: Honestly, that’s like my bat signal xD But I want to add my two cents(I think that’s the expression in English) here and say that this is the one game I’m really looking forward to. There are lots of good games here, but this one in particular has me saving money for its release. I just can’t wait to play it! :smile:

3 Likes

I can relate. I’ve been drawing my First to pass the time, and it’s only been a few days. :smile: My wallet and I are as ready as ever to get my hands on Vyde, that man struck me with his electric love. :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I cant wait for Silic’s return! That bloodthirsty sociopath stole my First’s heart the moment he killed a man for them. :heart_eyes: Like their very own Knight in crystal armor. Not even Ten (Bad Boy Vibes, Yum!!) can distract my First from their heartache at the separation. :cry:

3 Likes

I am kind of with you there l; even though Silic’s actions disgust my first, we need to find them to ask about Doctor/Mom.

3 Likes

Will there be changes tht the MC can kill or greatly injure other characters like the creepy Doctor.?

Since First can become tolerant to other people’s powers to a point where it wan’t affect him/her anymore , can they go toe to toe with V. ( he electric powers may give him more speed then First, but if First get one good hit off him would V be down and out) .
Also just played through Ten’s scene at the clothing store , love the reaction, I think my MC would make it a habit of not wearing clothes around that dragon and Ten😆

2 Likes

We will have to see about that.

Sure First may eventually be able to stand up to Vyde, but Vyde powers aren’t electricity, electricity is a byproduct of his ability to generate plasma it goes well beyond speed.

And thanks that seems to be the consensus.

3 Likes