Freak: Amidst the Neon Lights WIP and playtest.... last update July 4th 2019

Some times, I see people posting garbage and I wanna do what First does to Molly in the plane.

1 Like

Whoa. O.O Seriously aggressive. hides behind Silic Don’t stress, people just wanna pass the time until they get more FAtNL. :slight_smile:

Doesn’t make the offtopic stuff any less annoying when I have to sift through inanities looking for anything actually related to the story.

2 Likes

Then you can read only Snoe’s posts. No need to get all Skrillex over here xD

1 Like

Just PM snoe - he has said to do that on a few occasions.

1 Like
Ten days later...

Sorry I’m late to the conversation, I accidentally fused my DNA with a housefly’s. I consider myself aggressively nuetral, but casually evil. If I absolutely had to pick a side, I’d pick neither or both and convince others to the same, but I’ve been known to dabble in evil every now and again.

5 Likes

…you and your constant need to forever be nuetral.

3 Likes

Okie doke. Thanks. ^^

1 Like

What makes a man turn neutral SiROSTRiKE … Lust for gold? Power? Or were you just born with a heart full of neutrality?"

…for @Doctor? All of the above.

Did you know he has a monopoly on all medical facilities and health insurance organizations?
Just a fun fact.

2 Likes

Opens door, peeks at forum o.o Shuts door and leaves for another forum
XDD I disappear for a few days and this happens? An appearance from Doctor himself? XD
(Seriously, though, do you guys ever wonder what the heck is wrong with this forum? Cause none of the others are this weird. XD Then again, we’re all Freaks in here ;} )

2 Likes

Sorry for all the silence guys, I haven’t had much by way of motivation for a while, being either busy, sick or unlucky for the last while. I ‘think’ things are turning around in my favour now.
50hr work weeks, tired and moody
Change in my perscriptions and the resulting moodiness and exhaustion.
broken phone! (my main internet connection) more moodiness
Chest infection (pnemonia) twice! even more moodiness then nothing but sleep for a few days and a couple hospital visits.

Now that I’m feeling healthier, and rested. I think I can get back to some serious work here.

SO without further adieu I’m getting back to work, I haven’t forgotten and I still love all my loyal readers.

24 Likes

Ack, sorry to hear about such unfortunate illness and events, but glad you feel better - just make certain to care for your health, it is by far the most important thing here. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks
For a bunny you’d think I’d have better luck lol

I’m used to ups and downs of my health, just depresses me when I have no will to write. Socks when you don’t want to do the thing you love to do the most.

Anyway I’ve resolved to take my WIP with me everywhere so when I get the urge and opportunity to get something done I can. Rather than having to wait till I get home and having lost that spark or idea.

7 Likes

Did you remember to rub your feet? :grin:

4 Likes

umm…stuff like this makes me think this:

me: my, my, my, I leave for a while and look what happens but…homework waits for no one

2 Likes

Actually, power’s overrated. Having power is just a neccesary burden of being the Doctor. So I highly recommend that anyone who wants overthrow me to have my power should not do that.

4 Likes

Good thinking re: the WIP and remember, if your ever stuck for inspiration, just drop by the forum, there may be an idea amongst the various postings.

…could I overthrow you and divide your power among the common people? That way no one is special?

Ummm you are aware that this is Bunnylord territory right? The doctor has no power here!!!

11 Likes