Freak: Amidst the Neon Lights WIP and playtest.... last update July 4th 2019

Silic is made of something similar to Ruby high heat resistance. Extreme heat is one of the few things that can harm them but it has to be near melting point. Anything short is like breathing hot air on them :slight_smile:

Silic is a versatile individual, hard to capture hard to harm and more intelligent than one may give credit for. Also Silic has worked for many of the factions that ‘could’ capture them. Would you lock up your most effective employee?

11 Likes

Darwin is the scientific term, Freak is the deragatory term but many dont see it as such anymore like being proud of being a Freak as opposed to a corporate owned Swig.

17 Likes

I was a bit curious if romance was a part of the game too since silic seems like an interesting character to date

Wouldnt slow them down in the least. Sure they may revert to a solid state. Think about what happened with Moleculo as a good example.

4 Likes

Romance is in the game yes.

But fair warning, Silic only loves one thing. FUN, they live for the sheer whimsical exploration of all things entertaining. They treat life like a TV show.

17 Likes

Great, so we have a Joker with superpowers, that always ended well…

5 Likes

Silic finds murder to be less entertaining, dead people are no fun in the long run. But if they are pushed Silic wont hesitate.

7 Likes

Is this the entire game or just a small part?

Not even half done

4 Likes

What’s this? Freak is back? And just in time for my break?

Nice.

4 Likes

I’m glad this is back. Love the story you are creating :slightly_smiling_face::heart:

4 Likes

welcome back snoe! glad to see this story’s continuing. it was one of my favorites a while back.

3 Likes

Great to see you back, and this thread reopened.

2 Likes

I cannot express my joy rn

1 Like

I havent been payin much attention to the choice of games forum much the last 5 or so months but i did end up playing the demo for this and i loved it but whats goin on with it? Is the author still working on it?

1 Like

Im not sure, theyre a mysterious individual but seemingly everywhere… i think they may be watching even now…

sarcasm… yep… and yeah working on it :wink:

21 Likes

Nice, love the game and goodluck working on it

the great space hamsters are watching too

4 Likes

Hahaha definitely and they want some sacrifice too

2 Likes

When im done with the current chapter

Ps: theres a rule against bugging about that

19 Likes