Freak: Amidst the Neon Lights WIP and playtest.... last update July 4th 2019

Will there be romance for First?

That is a very nice mask!

No… Definitely not, silic only asked your gender interested Cause he was curious about your real life preference and it will have no effect on your romance choices in the story what so ever.

5 Likes

I was just wondering. Harmless question.

1 Like

im back…

1 Like

That looks rad dude!:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

rewriting progress of what specifically.

also could you add a save system eventually.

1 Like

I apologize in advanced for such a trivial complaint, but their is no way this mask can be used for protection against certain chemicals. It seems most effective against pathogens. As a student of medicine with a focus in pathology I can say the most this mask can protect you from is the common cold and smokey air. It is basically an intriquit surgical mask. It is just humours to me that such a intimidating mask is equivalent to putting a piece of parchment up to your mouth and nose and wearing swimming goggles.

Taking it waaaay to literal

17 Likes

its futurstical gas mask that also makes you chem immune
boom problem solved

12 Likes

Hmm so liking the mini-update. The choice to tag along with Sillic or not - is that a case of

1. Be goody two shoes right away
  2. Be bad girl/boy/other right away
  3. Wait and see?

I don’t think First has enough context at that point but a reckless first could easily spring for 1 or 2 right away I suppose.

It’s the sort of choice I’d save game on in-case the results weren’t quite as intended :smiley:

3 Likes

I’d imagine first following sillic like a puppy and then proceeding to follow vyde

1 Like

Well, definitely needs to be a “bring Empathy to the darkside” option - then First could give her that shiny neon sign without complaint :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

for some reason this makes me think of evangelion (also here’s a photoshop i did for a school summative.)

I got an A

7 Likes

Well, you can play as a white-haired, red-eyed girl born in a lab (as far as we know), with peculiar genetics and who don’t know much about the world. Sounds familiar?

5 Likes

In my mind it allways looked like this
https://www.google.com/search?q=bulletproof+mask&rlz=1CDGOYI_enUS764US764&hl=en-US&prmd=sivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjku9KbssbZAhUC8YMKHcIBBs8Q_AUIEigC&biw=414&bih=660#imgrc=A1p0eJ4dx8ov9M:
Or this
https://www.google.com/search?q=bulletproof+mask&rlz=1CDGOYI_enUS764US764&hl=en-US&prmd=sivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjku9KbssbZAhUC8YMKHcIBBs8Q_AUIEigC&biw=414&bih=660#imgrc=EGEgTfup2moQ7M:

3 Likes

Duuuude’s, haven’t been here in so long; I am welling up in tears over here to see how far this game has progressed and how much I have missed :crying_cat_face:

7 Likes

maybe you could add a more specific hair color, Like dying a streak of it but leaving the rest white.

well technically rei’s hair is blue