Freak: Amidst the Neon Lights WIP and playtest.... last update July 4th 2019

I thought he wanted to take the mc to a strip club or something and wanted to know what kind :laughing:

To know wich form silic has a better chance as?
Silic is a perv?
Silic just is curios on personal preference?
Silic has a fascination for parts of doors?

7 Likes

Silic is so funny! :smile:

Knowing silic all of those statements are true and there are likely more reasons.
They are a compicated being.

10 Likes

So today is my second anniversary of joining the forum. I thought I’d post in the WIP that made me decide to join. I enjoyed the concept of this story so much that I wanted to be a part of the community. I hope everything is going well with this and I look forward to seeing it develop further.

13 Likes

I dont think i ever played game where MC is mute,im kinda hoping we will get ability to speak (via aid of technology or some other source)

1 Like

I’ll be honest, I kind of hope it sticks - as you said, this is the first CoG where the MC is mute (I believe?) and I find it an interesting challenge to explore. That being said, there is “some other source” in order to speak already - namely being around Empathy all the time.

4 Likes

So long as Empathy can survive the mischeif and trouble-making :smiley:

4 Likes

I didnt mean just cog games just games in general i cant name 1 game where MC is mute (obv not counting nonvoiced mc’s)

Well, the Heroic Mime (Link most of the time, Gordon Freeman, PCs from Magicka, ect…) is pretty well-established in pop-culture, though of course, whether they are actually mute is debatable. At the very least, we don’t see them talking.

Chell from Portal is the only character I can think of who’s consistently pointed-out as mute in-game, though whether she is or is simply choosing not to talk might be open to interpretation.

2 Likes

Agreed! :grin: She’s in for a ride!

1 Like

Congrats.

[I must reach the character limit.]

1 Like

Mc from GTA3 is definitely mute, especially as there’s a canon reason I think(I think his vocal coards were attacked) . Oh and we also have other ways of communicating, if you can’t remember them all that’s a good enough excuse to replay the yp :stuck_out_tongue: . I can remember writing in the ground to speak to dragon man and another guy at the gangs base signing for us(been a long time since I’ve played the yp :stuck_out_tongue: been a busy year) .

1 Like

Well could be worse, at least First can wear nice clothes, poor dragon boy. I think I at least would consider being locked into “monster” form 24/7 worse than First not being able to speak. :thinking:

1 Like

Great game overall, but the fight scene was a bit difficult to follow as it introduced a lot of characters very quickly

1 Like

Well, MC can easily drown and have a fear of water.

3 Likes

Come on I loved that part!!!

You are not funny, plus that is a old quote.

Looking forward to finding out more about the MC!

I’m not trying to be funny. It’s the truth. Also, when I posted this, I did not see the post until I posted my own.