Freak: Amidst the Neon Lights WIP and playtest.... last update July 4th 2019

Now that I’m home I can respond more articulately :slight_smile:

round about 30,000.

Not likely lol. sry ‘just’ saw that :slight_smile:

Well first can’t swim… very well. Too heavy, kinda like putting paddles on a rock, if you work hard enough you’ll move but it wouldn’t be easy But the holding ones breath would work as training, just think about how effective First’s whistle would be OUCH!

First has alot of potential.

Little bit of both, but energy is the baseline :slight_smile:
I’ve always liked energy sponge type characters, but never seen one that internalizes it completely aside from the 1990’s xmen cartoon. And still I made alterations. 2 points to he/she/it who guesses which mutant I’m talking about.

Yes to the first. lol
While there’s no thermal, or kinect input, the majority of the body goes dormant but the constant pull of gravity would provide enough energy to prevent cell death.

1)First would get a tan?! lol but there would be more energy to feed on.
2)the real limit is the balance between energy consumption and supply, SO in theory the stronger First is the more energy is needed to supply that strength.
3)Sun light is heat and light, so yes.
4) yes
5) Vyde is a living plasma generator, electricity is a byproduct. Plasma is its own beast.(can anyone tell me what the biggest mass of plasma is?), at First’s current strength Vyde would obliterate them. But fight smart and a little time First could potentially take Vyde.(feel free to ask about Vyde too, I don’t have a problem talking about characters already featured)

Biologically human because there are no extra organs and their body is structured and functions the same just at higher output.
First still needs to eat, providing necessary building blocks, BUT current cells don’t break down like normal people, the cells can be damaged and grow but thusly is the appetite. And if First needs to heal still need food to repair tissues. Insane metabolism, like I said proper diet plus the excess energy and First becomes stronger bit by bit.

People aren’t all that different from machines, base on minerals/metals, millions of little bots/cells making up one being working together for the whole system to function? :slight_smile:

[quote=“Sammysam, post:502, topic:13740, full:true”]
I guess the actual mechanism behind it is a heavily prolieferation of new cell material for skin and muscles. So the burst of energy wouldn’t only fuel the reatcions necessary for that but also serve as start signal for them. That is at least how I would eplain it in a fantasy science talk way. What anyway means mostly to bullshit your way through while still sounding smart.
[/quote]

Pretty much, fuel and material to build repair. ect…

Does that answer everyone? lol

4 Likes