Freak: Amidst the Neon Lights WIP and playtest.... last update July 4th 2019

Was never specific. Aimed to let the reader fill that in cause different folks read different books. I my self barely ever read fiction but I love educational books.

2 Likes

There hasnt been any new updates to the demo right? I’ve been gone for some time so i wonder if theres anything new? :slight_smile:

Nay. Last update was in February if I’m not mistaken.

2 Likes

Aww… Can’t wait for another update. Im so impatient thoo >~< Imma survive for the sake of Snoe tho!

4 Likes

Sry been feeling off
Will try to get back to regular work this month

21 Likes

Take your time, we will be here eagerly awaiting when real life lets up. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I agree; everyone deserves a good rest now and again. Plus, isn’t it nearing summertime over there in EuropeTown?(please don’t tell me that is an actual place somewhere because that would be dreadfully bland)

Go out and enjoy that moderately fair weather! :partly_sunny:

2 Likes

… the bunny be Canadian… lol

3 Likes

See any snowshoe hares or artic hares in you backyard ever? I’d love to see a snowshoe… so fluffy.

1 Like

Pffft, same thing. :laughing:

Canadian = British = European. Flawless logic.

2 Likes

Yeah, that sounds about right. :stuck_out_tongue:

ahhhhhh! :heart_eyes: i am such a fan of this game! srsly. its so amazing. i love how you can choose the MCs personality. when i play games for the first time i try to make them like me IRL to see how it would turn out if I was really in the MCs place so having options to shape the characters identify is always a good thing for me. anyway, im going to stalk this game until it finishes for now but hey no pressure or anything ok? write in your own pace. ill just be here silently rooting for you and all the authors that i really like :innocent:

5 Likes

So far… The month is not going to plan.

Then again nothing ever does. But i am playing with the new CSIDE thingy kabob that they brought out trying to figure that out.

Also stepping back and taking a look at the grand plan I’m prolly going to have to pull two romances from the planned in order to make the remaining deeper and more functional. The quantity vs quality argument.

The romances i think the story can live without are:

Silic- do to flippant unpredictable nature and 'antagonist/partner-in-crime status

Geo &Hightide-low impact on the story(possible option in future ei) sequel)

Morrigan OR Lollipop- need one bad girl but one can be a simple sideliner and future addition.

I bring these up because the coding will get crazy thick and only take linger to sift through as things progress.

THAT SAID what are your thoughts?

15 Likes

Keep Morrigan!
20 char

2 Likes

I say Geo and Hightide can go because like you said they have low impact on the story. I also agree with @Urban : you have to keep Morrigan!!

1 Like

Well, I kinda like Geo, but I also like Ten, and he’s more important to the story so far. As for the others, I have no problems with losing them.

2 Likes

please keep Silic he is the kind of psycho that so lovable and cute

13 Likes

poor snoe :smirk: you are both giving us quantity & quality , that will make it difficult for people here to give it up xD

I think it would be a fun and really compelling idea to make the relationship a relationship-that-could-never-be - one where all the feelings and desires are there but for whatever reason, it is forbidden to take things that one step further…

I love Silic as a character and really enjoy your interactions you’ve written so far and hope to have the person as an ally/frienenemy throughout my First’s journey.

All that being said, I trust in your instincts and writer’s intuition. You are an inspiration, so I would support whatever you decide to do. Also, sometimes you have to do things that make the story work, regardless of ultimate wishes in the arena of romances in a CS game.

Quality is always my main concern; quantity always takes a back seat (or is put in the trunk) with me.

10 Likes