Freak: Amidst the Neon Lights WIP and playtest.... last update July 4th 2019

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks Silic is one of the most fun to draw :slight_smile:
Very expressive.

5 Likes

Dayummmm :imp: :imp:

2 Likes

Was this done by you? That’s real impressive. I do love Silic’s design. Reminds me of a much creepier Freddie Kruger without the burns and less clothing with a joker like personality.

1 Like

Yep twas my art thank ya.

I draw when I’m of a mood and I’ve got a roster image I’ve been chipping away at.
To date I’ve drawn several seperately
Vyde
Empathy
Kreagan
Moleculo
Vaihl
Lollipop
Lydia
Nyoka
My version of First
Morrigan

Snoe gots a hobby or two

9 Likes

Where can we find these drawings?

1 Like

42 Likes

nice drawings @Snoe I absolutely love them.

2 Likes

Tankya, I don’t get as much practice as I should I’m surprised they look as good as they do.

2 Likes

Awesome, love Empathy even more now.
Also I’m assuming Ten’s bat is made out of a special material, it’s not just a normal bat is it?

2 Likes

Carbon steel with a heavy metal core it weighs more than your average bat, built more like a mace with a few ‘additions’ thanks to Vaihl

1 Like

Hot damn those look good. Ten reminds me of red hood meets disgruntled umpire. Love how empathy looks. What am I saying? I love how they all look. Feels young justice like. Where everyone doesn’t look like the stereotypical beefy superhero but that doesn’t make them any less of a hero.

3 Likes

Thanks I forgot one

17 Likes

A few questions. Are those two marks on the left side of Vaihl’s stomach scars or stripes? Does nyoka use his wings like a trench coat like how it’s shown in the rough design? It also seems like everyone’s designs have evolved since those rough designs.

1 Like

Scars, though she doesn’t scar easy.

Yes Nyoka does wear his wings like a coat too.
And yep they’ve evolved though the group pic is the most current designs just unfinished

11 Likes

I see. I’m just can’t help but wonder if she was tiger based instead of lion based. Anyway those scars look really cool. Not to mention that figure. Seriously thought they were stripes because of how natural they look.

1 Like

I’ve been busy tonight
Thanks for the compliments on Vaihl
Now for Morrigan aka Shellshock

18 Likes

:smiley: i haven’t read any of your updates in a while and i actually just finished reading about a thousand comments x…x but anyway c: your artwork looks amazing and i’m looking forward to reading more about First and your wonderful world :smiley: as always :3

1 Like

Is morrigan a possible ro?

1 Like

If I were a hero, I’d want Ten’s costume. :grin:

2 Likes