Freak: Amidst the Neon Lights WIP and playtest.... last update July 4th 2019

The auto-corrector changed the name.

1 Like

Haha, I had more luck. While not my first choice, my MC at least seems to be the soulmate of a character that’s not that low on my preliminary favorites list. But hey, maybe Moleculo shows some Hidden DepthsTM?

3 Likes

The character most compatible with mine is Morrigan, luck for me, she was one of the girls I was most interested.

1 Like

I run through a lot of possibilities so my handwritten notes tend to get redacted crossed out and rewritten regularly as a better option comes up.

So that may or may not be true but mind this. In my hard copy notes Vyde had been the main antagonist! And look how he is now.

5 Likes

You can still pursue him though it won’t end in romance. But it’d be hilariously awkward for Jishaku if First decided to hold hands.

5 Likes

Now I’m so hoping that this really will be an option and that you are not just joking. I love choices that end in hilarity and awkwardness for all/most of the involved characters. So please: Do it. Do it for the lulz!

7 Likes

I’ve done a great many things in my life for the “lulz”

8 Likes

I walk around shopping for groceries with my arms out making airplane noises dancing with random people there (if their are willing) and spontaneously tell people merry Christmas, happy Halloween, or happy turkey day way off season just to see the looks on there faces. I think I’m a sassy trouble-maker first at heart.

2 Likes

I mean if you don’t do things for the lulz why even do anything :thinking:

2 Likes

I’m wondering one thing of those that have gone shopping with Vyde
Be warned spoiler-ish but I’m curious to know you’re reaction.

I was wondering what you guys thought of Vyde’s reaction to Troublemaker First’s nudism and if it were over the top yknow the blasted into the change room part I’ve another option but was curious.

4 Likes

[details=Spelling error]http://image.prntscr.com/image/550945b6b7a043a78cb7af8a2ed88602.png
once[/details]
Still reading But am enjoying so far will comment on end once i finish.
Edit: HA! Absolutely marvelous Vyde is so fun

2 Likes

cool glad you think so!

now I’m running an extra spell check tonight gonna run throgh all the additional stuff. I tend to ignore grammar as it breaks my train of thought. Fixing now will update the fixes when done.

3 Likes

OH and I’ve upgraded my Darwin Classification scheme, by the by and am applying it to the story.

SO I’ll give you a preview:(also adding it to the codex section) It what I use on the RP site I built a while back

I made it so you folks could understand and build your own Dawrins thought I’d share

10 Likes

Question what does Male to fem mean in your book? is it male that picked female clothes? Sorry just confuzzled.

Yes, though if its not clear feel free to quote the ‘exact’ part that’s confusing. so I can fix it.

Its the bit in that don’t worry about it. I was just asking for a quick clarification on the genders bit.

AH in the codex! I see

1 Like

@Snoe I was wondering, since you basically have a “romance guide” to help people romance some of the characters that can be romanced, can you make a “friend guide”?

Pretty much the same thing lol

Though the 'friend thing is more about your actions and less the way you look

2 Likes

I’d love to hear more about THAT