Freak: Amidst the Neon Lights WIP and playtest.... last update July 4th 2019

Just proves you dont need to speak to express yourself;)

2 Likes

I can just imagine First dancing through a room with headphones on and doing all the ASL to the words of baby’s got back. Someone turns to Empathy and asks what that’s all about and she’s like “you don’t want to know”.

17 Likes

First thinking the words in his head so loud while he signs that Empathy ends up just screaming the lyrics

10 Likes

So she attempts to shove First out of the room, out of mortification, but can’t because they’re much heavier than they look.

6 Likes

Is it weird I was imagining Envy from FMA for Silic but wearing Archer’s outfit from Fate Stay Night?

3 Likes

Good comparision though Silic isn’t as angry as Envy. though this moment is almost there add some giggling and a bad joke and there’s silic

2 Likes

PSSSST

UPDATE!

Finished the obstacle course and made headway into the Vyde section, I put up WIP warnings so don’t cross those if you want to avoid spoiling the complete fun.
I just couldn’t contain my joy at FINALLY!! FINALY! finishing that dreaded obstacle course! WOOT confetti!

33 Likes

This is hilarious :joy: :joy::skull:

1 Like

Do you want the title updated to show today’s date as the last update?

2 Likes

Think I beat you to it but thank you very much.

So how did you guys like the conclusion to the obstacle course? Mind the spoilers please and thank you

I’m saving my session for Sunday - but I’ll let you know then. :hugging:

3 Likes

I might have more added to it by then :wink:

I’m really in literary mode :blush:

9 Likes

The obstacle course was great until I took a rocket to the face.

8 Likes

am I the only one who thinks that the KRV warning in the stats screen should be moved to the bottom?

Disclaimers usually come first in most products don’t they?

1 Like

I’m curious feel free to ignore this question if it’s too spoilery. Was First ment to be used as a weapon for KRV?

Mainly a test subject. Weapons require control First out in the real world would very difficult to control.

6 Likes

This sentence is screwy still, Snoe…

2 Likes

Past or Beyond is the word you’re looking for.
Seems like there was supposed to be more to this sentence. Doesn’t really work as written now.

2 Likes

I think I may have an if statements snuck in there… cause it does seem to be missing something.

Much thanks

2 Likes