Freak: Amidst the Neon Lights WIP and playtest.... last update July 4th 2019

Yes they’re mute, and not deaf.

3 Likes

Sorry my bad I thought he was deaf as he was using sign I misread it so he can hear then just not speak still it’s really well done I also love that the girl serves as his translator. Keep up the awesome work on this game

1 Like

Same here @StarWarsMaster Empathy is one of my favorites. And while i don’t plan to romance her she’s gonna be my First’s best buddy/wingwoman, that’s why i always go shopping with her in my cannon playthroughs.

1 Like

Truth be told some characters have surprised me in how well they’ve been received.
Silic
Nyoka
Empathy
Even Moleculo has had fans!

8 Likes

My top three are definitely Silic, Vyde, and Empathy. With Nyoka getting an honorable mention :blush:.

2 Likes

He likes my white hair. If it wasn’t for the entire rest of his character, he’d be perfect boyfriend material. :grin:

7 Likes

I am Loli fan and Empathy… I just want a pretty boy soon. I am not fan of bulky over the top guys and Vyde is too grumpy alien for me.

1 Like

Personally, I’m a huge sucker for Ten and Silic. :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I’m another big fan of empathy, love her reacting to my troublemaker First.

4 Likes

Couldn’t have said it better myself :joy:.

He’s only a delusional over actor lol

1 Like

My First’s name in ASL.

Must have taken enough time to spell out in rocks for Nyoka to have my First regretting that life choice chosen on a cheeky whim…

1 Like

Sign language is pretty versatile but yeah it can get a bit drawn out :slight_smile:
Above somewhere was a lady rapping to Eminem in ASL it was pretty amazing to see.
It came up in random conversation.

15 Likes

For some reason I could imagine First doing the above while alone in their room at night.

9 Likes

I can now picture room cams capturing First going hard to Sir Mix-a-Lot.

4 Likes

What would that even look like :flushed:

It’s actually on YouTube lol
People doing baby got back in asl

1 Like

Likely grand sweeping gestures after aborted attempts at twerking.

This…is actually a thing?
Shall go watch in the name of science.

Headcanon achieved.

7 Likes

Later i’ll look for all this ASL singing I might get lost :joy:

4 Likes