Freak: Amidst the Neon Lights WIP and playtest.... last update July 4th 2019

First grew up in the lab facility it’s all they’ve ever known.

2 Likes

Then I assume why First end up there history is Spoiler? Interesting :grin:
Edit: don’t tell me First is MADE BY THEM!? :fearful:

1 Like

well were all made by someone, i was made by my mom…unless i was made in a cloning facility as a army for the space hamsters… my life is topsy turvy now

5 Likes

Hopefully that not the case because what if they got some detector in First body!?
That terrifying :scream:

2 Likes

Are metahuman abilities hereditary or is it in the case of Freaks all by chance?

I guess First leaves an impressive track record then, if you know what I mean? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Darwin ism can be passed on in what I like to call Legacies.
Darwin parents Swigs & Freaks will often have a Darwin child if the parents abilities are both stable and compatible meaning an energy wielder and a shapeshifter child will inherit similar powers to one or the other (not a combination of the two) or possibly none at all since the parents are mismatched.

While a stable power set is likely to overtake genetic probability over the unstable power set of the parents. That said no two powers are exact matches there is always variation. But the more alike the parent powers are the more likely they are to birth a Darwin child, that said a child with hybridization power is extremely very rare even in compatible parents and impossible with incompatible parents.

Also note that Darwin Syndrome is also more likely in those born with genetic defects or disorders. The Syndrome overtaking damaged cells and mutating to compensate.

4 Likes

Yeah especially my first just really want to know everything:joy:. wait… when we see First status we see something like First report from whatever it’s name lab,i just guessing but what if they really tracking first but just inspect first?what if they not just go capture first because they want inspect the community too? They can just put that detector anytime they want when first still at lab since first can do just go with it without knowing anything… looks like they prime enemy after all

So how do you get to the new content? since I went to the hair shop and clothes shop with everyone and haven’t seen anything new

There is no really new content, but the first trial running part has new content.

2 Likes

We’re just being toyed with in what I shall henceforth call Snoe-balling.

4 Likes

True I am holding back on some of the further chapter work until I fill the void in the obstacle course. Once that’s done I’ll unlock my progress. It’s my way of forcing myself to work on that part rather than forget about it.

8 Likes

You have to be a Level 10 Runner to unlock “Extended Plot”.

Enemy prime. :no_mouth: In time, we shall know. We might even be the FIRST to know, if you know what I mean. :grin:

1 Like

Well,First is FIRST afterall :smirk:
still can’t get the fact that they (hopefully) may got device to track and watch first out of my head thought,i HATE being watched shudder

2 Likes

Imagine if Francis will be watching First’s first date. :confounded: The horror.

THAT ARE THE WORSE SCENARIO!!! :frowning2::fearful:
might faint any time now :weary:

1 Like

My first first would probably drop him in a lake, he’s to sweet to hurt even that pos. And my second (also more violent) first would probably break his arm, they believe in kill or be killed like their new best buddy Silic.

2 Likes

He might end up without eyes to be honest :angry:

4 Likes

6 Likes