Freak: Amidst the Neon Lights WIP and playtest.... last update July 4th 2019

I’m the bunny of steel!

If ever I had a hero suit there’d be bunny slippers

13 Likes

http://bizbeatblog.dallasnewsblogs.com/files/2014/05/IMG_8334_377583212.jpg

7 Likes

I just have to say that I adore this WIP and I just wanted to do a quick doodle of my First, his nickname is Sam and he really, REALLY likes sweets.

Like… A lot.

19 Likes

Hey maybe a new topic should be created for FanArt, fanfics and other stuff? That way it’d be easier to find all of that stuff. =O Ya should think about it Snoe.

2 Likes

Big and Tall First, right? They are the ones with the highest amount of starting Grit after all.

…Wait, which cheeks are we talking about anyway? :sweat_smile:

That aside, Ten’s words toward the Lithe Male First have pretty much given me a silly idea of where most of his surveillance was focused on during his trip with the possibly smaller male. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Wonder where people’s eyes wander with the other First body types (you know, when they’re not completely naked). I feel like most would be looking at a Big and Tall Male First’s well defined torso.

7 Likes

Maybe First has amazing chest hair?

hope that doesn’t apply to females as well.

5 Likes

…Must…resist…urge…to scar…with special image… :confounded::smirk:

3 Likes

Prepares with wax and super soaker filled with Nair!

Sry even my bf’s were silky smooth lol

3 Likes

Wax!? -shivers- Sure its the fastest way, but also the most painful T-T. (i still remember when Some of it got into my eyes D; )

Also reading the current content, kinda makes me wish for a time travelling device, so I could read the whole book >o<

It’s only painful when you screw it up~

…A…hairless bunny? WHAT MADNESS DO YOU SPEAK OF, OVERLORD!? :astonished:

(I̶a̶m̶s̶o̶s̶o̶r̶r̶y̶):sweat_smile:

Joke aside, I honestly can’t see my Big and Tall First with a speck of hair on his torso; kid’s chest would be as bare as a desert. He’s just got this face that constantly expresses innocence and child-like wonder…when he’s not trolling someone or going into serious mood (beware my First; this teddy bear can turn grizzly if provoked).

2 Likes

3 Likes

(pssst! guys, I really do not need to learn about waxing as last time I did it, my leg hurt like heck)

#Moving on with my remaining dignity

I think my average first with a troublemaker personality did as average as any troublemaker could on the new assault course.

1 Like

I wonder how much fun First would have with energy drinks or coffee…

Vyde:“Em where’s Remy?”
Empathy:“Jogging.”
Vyde:“You said that yesterday.”
Empathy:“Don’t worry I’ll tell you when they stop.”

17 Likes

1 Like

Wait doesn’t first have a high metabolism? So wouldn’t it just burn off before First could feel the effects; just like how alcohol doesn’t affect The Flash

1 Like

Psst twas a joke my dear fan

1 Like

I thought so; but my overanalyzing tendency got the better of me :yum:

@Snoe
Just wondering and sorry if this already answered, is there any chance First have background story?oh, and what I mean background story is before First end up at this illegal laboratory with majority mad people at there and end up freezed for some organization by (maybe?) that obsessed researcher sorry if my word maybe too harsh

1 Like