Freak: Amidst the Neon Lights WIP and playtest.... last update July 4th 2019

Well Lydia did tell first about a chance for freedom discretely. And considering her weakness is strong maternal instincts for first so i doubt she was lying. So I’m pretty sure Silic is talking about Lydia. Unless someone else figured out about her plan and offered Silic more cash then idk.

4 Likes

You have a point, @Elysium. Buy like I said, it’s a dark thought that just crossed my mind, and I wouldn’t put it passed Dr. Francis to do something like that. I hope you and @Mxm124 are right that it isn’t him…

3 Likes

Probably my favourite WIP. Yes I like it more than Team Zero and Guinevere. I really like how you literally build MC’s personality and characteristics. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@VioletHikari Dark is an understatement. Returning to francis after whatever First did, especially hurting him, is a damn nightmare.

4 Likes

@ag-1 What is Team Zero?

It’s a WIP which has no activity for say, 3-4 months.

Team Zero was/is so awesome. :cry: I still remember years ago, when I thought all WIPs were going to be published :joy: :sob:

6 Likes

@ThoseCatsAintLoyal Wait, so not all WIP get published? That’s news to me, I thought they all get published eventually :confused:

3 Likes

Oh, you sweet summer child…

9 Likes

Some WiP never make it to the finish line. My WiP was closed because I wasn’t ready to move forward on it. :cry:

1 Like

Even though I joined a few months ago, there are a few things I didn’t know about WIPs, so this is news to me. Thank you for sharing this with me.

1 Like

Team Zero is still being developed. It just takes time.

4 Likes

Evil First

• when will first be able to let lose and destroy half the city.

Innocent first

• I can’t help thinking how funny for the city to have a. Domino effect ( building falling one by one) - we can call it a accident and Blam sk( our indestructible glass/sand friend)
3 Likes

My First wants to drag Em into the dressing room for shenanigans.

13 Likes

Speaking of em, who else pictures her as first’s eventual best buddy?

6 Likes

XD same with my First.

1 Like

Who needs a dressing room? Apparently my First has no problem with public nudity :joy:

10 Likes

But Em does and First cares what Emthinks. Well, mine anyway.

2 Likes

Good point (20 characters)

1 Like

So many people d’awwing over Empathy… it’s so sweet.

1 Like