Freak: Amidst the Neon Lights WIP and playtest.... last update July 4th 2019

ooooh~

So, would First be a universal donor?

2 Likes

its obviously first witness babies and what not

2 Likes

Considering First’s own abilities, would they also have difficulty having a kid? Would a First with good Control have a better chance of having a kid with someone?

Not that I could imagine my own First even thinking about making a family with Empathy at the moment :laughing:. He’s just feels really innocent-like even with his trouble-maker tendencies to understand the idea and responsibilities of building a family…and doesn’t exactly have good control over his strength, which I imagine could lead to a few issues if he tries initiating any physical form of affection like hugs.

4 Likes

Well, my First would be very willing to try to start a family with Ten. And once Ten has explained that “making babies” doesn’t really apply to gay couples, he’d be very willing to kidnap— uh, adopt, instead. (He’d be a terrible father, though.)

6 Likes

…Ten is going to have a lot of explaining to do to everyone else about why your First randomly comes home with a kid in his arms, isn’t he? :sweat_smile:

Ten: When I said we could randomly pick up a child of our own First, this isn’t what I had in mind…:expressionless:

17 Likes

Lol
First’s power set is very stable considering the amount. I wouldn’t say that First is a universal donor though.

It’d be easier for First than some. Just remember “Don’t let First hug you, you hug First.” Just trade out ‘hug’ for other suitable verbs :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Ten has a head start 10 seconds to get the hell out of there before Vyde finds out or Empathy guilt trips him.

11 Likes

Snuggle? You mean snuggle right? :wink:

I hope there are a good number of opportunity for First to learn Control. My bear of a First would feel so sad not to be able to hug someone he likes; he’d probably give Empathy big, sad puppy eyes for a while if he can’t show her how much he cares about her like most other partners can do. Or if he never gets a chance to hug a puppy or a friend.

…Makes me curious now; how do you guys think the ROs would possible comfort a really strong First who doesn’t have enough Control to embrace them in any way and is feeling dejected about it? I imagine Vyde would probably be the one who could cheer up First the best in that situation (considering that he knows the most how it feels not to really be able to be in physical contact with another without hurting them). Empathy would probably instantly know what was bothering First, though whether she wuld know what to do about it is another question. :thinking:

14 Likes

The bear found his stuffed wolf… how cute. :heart: :rose:

@Eiwynn

Would you believe me if I told you that the bear is hugging a husky? :relieved:

Yes; I have a Finish Spitz and the Husky is a bigger version(and different coloring) of him, so yes. But I was being cutesy … lol :stuck_out_tongue:

That picture makes me think “Keep your friends close keep dinner closer.” Lol

7 Likes

I was thinking simmilar thoughts

1 Like

If Vyde can take a First Fistbump does that mean he’s tough enough for a hug? And is First resilient enough to be hugged by Vyde in return?

I would volunteer Silic for First’s first hug since it’s okay if First accidentally breaks them, but that doesn’t sound like it would be too comfortable for either of them.

I just really want First to be able to hug someone. They deserve that much. :cry:

9 Likes

Well, Ten has all that armour… (So, perfect boyfriend material, in other words :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.)

8 Likes

Vyde partially made out of energy so he’s tougher than the average human. Hugging Vyde would be like hugging an electric fence. Then again First can become accustomed to different energy types and develop resistances after a time

14 Likes

so like hugging a low power tazer if they both are somewhat controlling of themselves early on for first to adapt

2 Likes

That’s kinda cool, though I can think of other abilities which are cool.

Talk about a stimulating experience…Sorry I had to go there…

6 Likes

No worries, I don’t judge…anything, at all…

1 Like