Freak: Amidst the Neon Lights WIP and playtest.... last update July 4th 2019

Let first do the painting and become Rapunzal out of tangled.

1 Like

Yes! - my First would love to paint Empathy … that would be something interesting and that she could learn a lot from. Perfect! I hope @Snoe does such a great scene… good thoughts there girl.

1 Like

My First would love to paint Ten, but I imagine that scene would end with another “how bulletproof is your skin?” test. :sweat:

8 Likes

My First would love to paint Silic because they find him “curious”

1 Like

I saw 17 missed messages and i thought. “Oh update maybe something about the RO’s again.”

NOPE.

More nudist first with the new addition of body paint.

Freak: Amidst the Neon Lights.
“We open the doors to new fetishes every day.”

13 Likes

Hey if I’m here, expect randomness.

Here’s a crappy colored sketch of my First :smiley:

http://sta.sh/0ysi0tus1i4

Now no one can say My First doesn’t come with a warning sign :3 Kind of imagine his loose clothes making him look scrawnier than he actually is. Also, dude doesn’t know how to belt xD So yep, jeans hanging loosely around his hips :blush:

8 Likes

Cool drawing!
Just goes to show you how much First can vary from person to person! That’s totally awesome.

The body paint discussion was fun to read too by the by. Well there’ll be a hero costume option later and those tend to be ultra tight/thin/skimpy… non-existant lol so might have HERO PAINT! for the hero who can’t afford expensive suits being destroyed every job lol

lastly
Nudge update :slight_smile:

9 Likes

On second thought, my First would probably enjoy that. He certainly wouldn’t be using the paint to actually try to hide anything, though.

1 Like

Thanks ^.^
but they’re can only be one First o.o

Who said anything about hiding anything ;3

2 Likes

Just tested the game did not notice the update. What was updated?

I think it’s in the shopping with Ten section, If you let him take care of the thief and First has either “no kill” or “necessary evil” views.

Bits and pieces
Choose rock way in the obstacle course for the majority.

3 Likes

Oh and @DisturbedOne
The Carnegan Family is essentially a Freak Crime syndicate run by Miles Carnigan and his children. All ten of them well actually 8 out of 10. Two ran away from home and are hiding.

5 Likes

-totally gonna join the crime family-

So do we have to marry into the family, or can we kill our way into their hearts and get adopted?
Cause I-I mean First wants to be in a management position XD
none of this grunt business

3 Likes

One of the missing Carnigan children is an RO so that might be interesting .
Not saying who. (Witness protection lol)

5 Likes

I 've a hunch

Ten or Empathy, a part of my aura is saying Silic as well

2 Likes

Well, I can certainly think of a character who hides their face the entire time, as one might do if one was a famous runaway…

Although the original quote:

…does seem to keep them apart…

Ten would make a lot of sense, given that he’s the only one who hides his face (I think?)

But Empathy and Silic don’t really seem to be in hiding. Than again, Empathy probably has the best protection in Vyde and Silic is…well…Silic XD

@Snoe The concept of the Carnigan family does bring up some questions tho. Are Freak Marriages a thing? Like two freaks purposely marrying for the sake of producing more? And would that create stronger Freaks? Or is the mutation completely independent from the parents’?

2 Likes

This is one of those things I’ll leave to speculation.

On terms of Freaks inheriting abilities. Yes it does occur but sometimes it doesn’t it depends on how well the genes blend. Sometimes you’ll get a child with no abilities or very weak ones. Think of power sets making as much a difference as blood types in terms of conceiving a natural Darwin child.

Some bloodtypes don’t mix others are universal donors. MIles Carnigan is a universal donor and the oldest living Freak (55) his abilities allow him to control all of his biology from how fast his heart beats to nerve sensitivity along with healing he can prioritize certain functions.

Anyway… legacies… which I’ll call power inheritances are dependant on how well the parent abilities mix together. So that said if you have an energy wielder and a telepath the children will have one legacy OR the other (or none) instead of a mixture of both. And low level Freaks have a higher probability of passing their gifts on because they are more stable.

So Vyde would have a much harder time fathering a child because of his power set is so extreme (that’s without adding the nearly lethal physical contact).

If one were trying to breed certain power sets you’d have to pick a partner carefully. That’s why good ol Miles has such a large family… mostly.

15 Likes