Freak: Amidst the Neon Lights WIP and playtest.... last update July 4th 2019

It just increases the replayability for me.

3 Likes

Yeah replay ability is one of the reasons the personality choices are so varied. I love it when games include choice but become enraged when their is little to no difference in the paths available or the differences only show up at the end.

I’m ecstatic that my efforts to make the experience feel different. If I can make the same path FEEL different just with a new personality or body type movement etc… then by the time we get to the branching story arcs it’ll really be dome special.

Planned side stories consist of:
The Omni arc (Moleculo, Nyoka, lolipop)
Pride arc (Ten, Vaihl)
Sancta Vy arc (Vyde, Charly, Empathy)
Dark Corners arc (Silic, Morrigan, & the Carnegan Family)

And these all tie and weave in and out of the main line involving (Kreagan, Kravic, Lydia and the rest)

10 Likes

i would date maybe Nyoka Empathy and Vyde
more of Nyoka because of his appearance

1 Like

Ooh side stories, how fun, I know which one I’m doing.

1 Like

omg are the people in the () the romance options?
CAUSE IF YOUR TELLING ME I CAN ROMANCE MR. HOLD KNAVE

Just imagining how that will play out

“SERAH/LADY FIRST! COME LET US FROLICK HITHER INTO YON FIELD OF NARYDOWELLS AND BRING THEM TO JUSTICE WITH THE POWER OF OUR LOVE!”

5 Likes

Not how I would picture it but if he offers you a drink me potion and shows you a mouse in a teapot then sure :smile: I’m glad Silic is an RO, but just to be sure he/it is Bi isn’t he or straight?

2 Likes

I thought Silic was non-binary? Did I just head cannon that?

3 Likes

He is, but people calling him ‘him’ so I don’t know but I think he’s gender neutral…

Silic as a shapeshifter is fundamentally unconcerned by gender. An can be either or neither so Silic is simply Silic.

5 Likes

Ok, our mad hatter is still mad then, and is he straight or Bi coz I can’t find anything on the posts, but I could of missed it.

no his only pleasure comes from the Green Stuff (Money) he would have no interest in men or women and he just teases people because thats his personaility. so if he was to date someone it would be somebody made literally out of money lol

Hey
just cause his one true love is money
doesn’t mean he cant have a mistress or a…master?
what’s the male form of mistress?

2 Likes

So he isn’t an RO to a human, only to money, wonderful :expressionless:

The one stipulation for Silic is ‘fun’ aka chaos for coin. If it’s not going to be fun Silic wants nothing yo do with it :wink:

@The_Chosen_Plump
Well Silic does like money and things shiny they enjoy people for the simple enjoyment of trouble making. An odd mix of hedonist/capitalist/anarchist so in short if your First enjoys causing trouble you may get along quite well if you don’t mind casualties along the way.

3 Likes

Uh hu, guests we are in for a rollercoaster ride ladies and gents.

2 Likes

On anote note the one and only thing one should never do is attempt to control or manipulate Silic. It won’t end well. Big freedom lover.

3 Likes

So no reshaping silica body into a mansized Godzilla to pretend your in Hollywood fighting over Tokyo?

3 Likes

Isn’t he a gorilla already :smile:?
Anyway, found out he’s an RO so I’m happy, but unsure if it’s an Bi or Straight (if he can be)

There is no Bi or Straight in a Silic relationship

The relationship just is.

2 Likes

The RO I’m interested in is: the dragon-man from the satellite dish

My MC would be intrigued how and why and want to learn everything she could about this person.

3 Likes