Freak: Amidst the Neon Lights WIP and playtest.... last update July 4th 2019

Spoiler, first breaks the disco ball.

I’ve not seen him/her explode the globe and shatter the beams every which way… just saying.

Does mollies head count?

red man of hair barely tamed into a ponytail. She even had a tail with curled slightly upward from under her skirt.

From meeting Barabas the first time. Should be spelled “mane” and “She even had a tail WITH…” The With needs to get cut. Unless it’s a misspelled “which”.

2 Likes

Vyde path missing c in certain

entertaining path I’ll say

1 Like

Sry haven’t run a spell check yet on the new stuff
Was jus excited and had to share.

Tanks for catching that.

1 Like

Bugger the spell check we have a nudge forward! Huzzah!

2 Likes

it is indeed exciting to read new material and vyde is a fun character. vyde has a personality that “pops” and if there is ever any hugs you fell warm and tingly inside for multiple reasons… just so cuddly

1 Like

Fuck… I’m getting a Mr Robot feels… Like i’m pretty sure i played through this new update but i cant remember doing it… I should just play again. Christ my brain.

2 Likes

I thought WE were the Spell Checker? lol

2 Likes

I really should have tried the other option regarding who will go shopping with me but… Making Em go away to get someone else to go with me felt slightly mean and stuff. Still I want that obstacle course to finish. That thing is a cliff hanger

Also i just noticed these two.
-Subject has also shown that they tend to deal with dangerouse situations flippantly like as a mask for fear.
-As most of our staff knows, First possesses a form of Aquaphobia… Thalassaphobia; which translates into a fear of large bodies of water.
-Testing against this fear we’ve discovered one of First’s psychological flaws.
-First will attempt to avoid taking such threats seriously whether this is a defence mechanism or an act is uncertain, it is simple speculation and observation.

I love it. Also makes the whole. “Thank you” Towards Em feel stronger cause like you just met her but First already knows they can trust her.

2 Likes

Love this game. Can’t wait to play it when it’s finished

2 Likes

Just wanted to post and say I’m really digging the story, and I’m looking forward to more Empathy scenes in the future hopefully :heart_eyes:

Really great work with the characters and background/world that you’ve created and thank you for sharing them with us :smile:

1 Like

you made em go away… you big meany forever shall you be the mean mute one…:innocent:
i kid of course

1 Like

Em does have her own life and responsibilities after all. May need a break from the mute one lol

4 Likes

Hate to say (well my First would love to flirt relentlessly) during Em’s down time…Oh and yes as a cowgirl. XD (My First demanded that…don’t know why…XD

Oh pink cowgirl hat!

1 Like

Lols you’re all awesome:)

For those of you who are recently joining us, its something of a habit of my to write to music and have little themes for characters ect…
BUT what most don’t know the original inspiration (song) that I key to the story as a whole.
SO I figured I’d share since Its fresh in my mind and I’m jamming pretty hardcore tonight lol

5 Likes

/my little fem First, says pump it up! XD

2 Likes

For a bad ass fem First I’m thinking more!

2 Likes

Whenever I think of my Optimistic Trouble-Maker First seeing the world for the first time, I hear this :blush::

(Yeah I know, it doesn’t really have lyrics, but I feel like First is the type who could get more into instrumental music since it’s a type of music they could to respond to the best, seeing as there’s less focus on lyrics and more on the melody and beats of the instruments).

2 Likes