Freak: Amidst the Neon Lights WIP and playtest.... last update July 4th 2019

That’d be telling lol
So maybe.

Lil update!
Notes:
I’ve added a lil more to the other options in the obstacle course and added more the ‘modest’ First’s clothing adventure, under the advisement of many of my fans.
SO what to expect:
if you’re ‘modest’ you can see different actions for the ‘troublemaker’ ‘earnest’ and ‘brat’ personality types. BUT that’s as far as I got tonight beyond that it was alot of obstacle course untangling.

10 Likes

How do you get the modest option?

2 Likes

When you wake up and meet Empathy First have to act more aware of their nakedness, so choose to cover themselves.

As for update, it’s great. First’s choice of place to change is truly something.:joy:
Some typos though:

[spoiler]Luger chiirped
map her brought up
make the descision now
the gaurdsmen jump

Oh, and I was wondering does this:
“You really have to work on your touch, the door pops open and you see the gaurdsmen jump to his feet in surprise.” happen regardless of your control stat? Because I’m pretty sure my First has highest possible at the moment. If does it’s ok, just wanted to make sure.[/spoiler]

1 Like

Yay, although I do hope you get to furthering First’s story soon, as I can’t wait to have my guy finally get to try out his new wardrobe. Though the naked incident beforehand is too much fun for me to pass up, so I don’t think I can ever bring myself to play modest First. Besides if you’ve got it flaunt it, right? :wink:

1 Like

…This is going to be a LONG day for Empathy, isn’t it (and it has barely started)? :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

what exactly are Control and Grit ?

Grit is how much damage First can handle being thrown at them.

Control is how much self-control First has over their immense strength (like if they can hug someone without hurting them or hit a table to get people attention without breaking it).

1 Like

Another mini push, added to the ‘other’ characters.

started Ten’s and Vyde’s shopping trips, let me know what you think

6 Likes

How do you get Vyde’s shopping trip, still only got empathy to go with me, is it stat dependent somehow?

should be an option to ‘request’ another person at the end of the ‘meeting’

1 Like

I can only get Empathy for the shopping trip.

2 Likes

Oops!
Just run through and see what you’re looking at… I’ll fix it tonight. ApproximatEly 8-10hrs from this post.

5 Likes

FIXED!
Found the problem and we’re all good now.

3 Likes

I ran into a ‘couldn’t load Tenshopping. the file doesn’t exist’ message. Vyde’s scene loaded fine though. :sweat_smile:

Darnit
K I’ll defuse the next problem asap

3 Likes

Ca-Ching tink I fixed it and added a lil more but the night is young and I feel like writing so lets press on shall we.
Still debating which to focus on tonight Ten or Vyde?

1 Like

let us kick him already ( i will love some nice fight with ten :triumph: ) xD

some bad ass fight like this one —>

Either one is fine by me. But it would be interesting to finally see firsthand how Vyde handles a naked First {though I am curious about how Ten tries to manage that situation too) :laughing:.

3 Likes

I’m biased since Ten is currently my favorite of all the characters we’ve met. :sweat_smile: Not that I don’t like others of course.

5 Likes