Freak: Amidst the Neon Lights WIP and playtest.... last update July 4th 2019

Well if we take the fact that as a kid their can hold bullets as nothing, kid skin is way softer than adult skin, I suppose now their can resit heavy weapons like a tank shell, or at least not be seriously injured.

just to be sure, First power is over human physical abilities right?

And an eternally distracted Empathy…

1 Like

I wonder if there is a “Second” after all researchers need new material, it would be cool if their were rised hearing stories about First, and eventually developing a admiration feeling"I always dreamed to meet you big brother/sister"

Or a hate feeling

“Because of you i cannot be First, I will take your name, i will be First!”

Or even a Yandere persona!

“Why are you with those Freaks? I am the only one you need!”

The last two probably end in epic battle
<( ̄︶ ̄)>

5 Likes

Question! Just for my own mental imaging, which sign language does First use?

Hmm, makes me wonder about a Darwin with a Nitro-esque powerset… wait, forget I said that, I’m still sad about Mar-Vell all these years later.

So what you’re saying is that First can go toe to toe with goku in a brawl. I like it.

No Firsts physical power is a byproduct of their core ability. There was a lengthy discussion I somewhere that happened above in this thread. It was very lengthy and explains it in gratitude detail if you want the whole thing it’s somewhere in here. Or ill find it later when I have time. The short version is-

First absorbs and re-purposes energy on a physical level

@Jinx_the_Atomic_Cat
American Sign language.

@Razgriz
That fight wouldn’t end well.

2 Likes

That discussion started on post 480
I’d link it but my phone doesn’t like to copy and paste.

2 Likes

Ohh ok I will look at that, thanks ^^

1 Like

Ok I read it, it’s so good idea the part of First cells absorbing energy, much better that over human physical abilities.

I always thought of First as some kind of All-Might or Hulk.

But this is truly more interesting^^

3 Likes

This bunny is never that simple lol
Wheels within wheels
Tis what makes me a Bun Overlord Muahahaha *slurps coffee

5 Likes

If you have not seen “Secret Life of Pets” you should. The star bunny in that movie would feel at home with you, lol.

2 Likes

A little late but since everyone else put in an input for a superhero costume I’m all for the body paint and X-man styled leather :3 My First would so wear body paint and jeans :heart: There should totes be instant-apply technology that’s a cross between Tony Stark’s numerous ways to put on his suit and one of those robot arms that applies paint to a car :3

Also, this probably the most adorable thread ever <3

2 Likes

X-Men style leather most likely for my First, (except for then he really does choose to go naked, of course. :wink: :innocent:). In any, for my First at least, the X-men style leather suit would fit in nicely with the rest of the leather items in his new wardrobe.

Ack, there are so many adorable threads on here lately that I’d be hard pressed to pick a favourite.

1 Like

I was a tad disappointed it ended there. I wanted to see Empathy’s reaction to that little stunt.

2 Likes

Patience young Padawan all will be revealed in due time…
as wanting as we all are the great bunny needs time to Channel unrivaled Art and power

5 Likes

-giggles uncontrollably-

Oh, come on! All of you were thinking the exact same thing.

I do look forward to seeing the resulting freak out though, to be fair.

3 Likes

We need to steer Snoe to take a break from the obstacle course to finish up that scene at least imo :smiley:

2 Likes

Doubtful. Snoe is an eeeevilll tease-ty bunny… Thing.

1 Like

As a animal shelter volunteer who takes care of bunnies, I can say this from experience: Bunnies will always do their own thing. :laughing:

7 Likes