Freak: Amidst the Neon Lights WIP and playtest.... last update July 4th 2019

One Ballistic ball gown check
One mascot costumeretrofitted from an ordnance suit. check
One carbon nanotube swimsuit for decency check
Adaptive-Darwin Tech latex check
One indestructible pin strip suit with gloves check dry clean only.

9 Likes

I’d also appreciate a “loner” clothing option? Metal seems a bit too rebellious for what I’m looking for. Perhaps even a “preppy” look that isn’t just over the top fabulous? I have this idea that First might be imprinting and adapting styles from those he has met recently. Like our wonderful Empath!

I like this already. The silent protagonist is something interesting and new(to my knowledge, and honestly needed bc representation) to these types of games and I honestly love my First. I think I’ll have to come up with a couple of different ones(name them Second and Third) because i love all the options. It’s so hard to choose!!

And Empathy is probably my fave at the moment(followed by Silec). She’s a cutie :3

3 Likes

New X-Men style leather for me please, since you seem to be taking notes here. :smile:

Birthday suit and a cape is a option just to mess with Em right?
Edit: or maybe a clear clothing set with bars over modest areas to fit with compliance of em but still messing with everyone

4 Likes

My favorite line in the story remains: “I want to be a cowgirl!” sometimes I think you went to some of the same snark and brat classes I did growing up.

Also, as a side note - My first would love both an elegant outfit and a Gothic Lestat type of sexy elegant costume.

2 Likes

The best way to tease in this sense as First is to go for the Arabian Night look… just saying.

Actually I think the idea of whole body paint might be better suited(LOL!) for this especially with the more mischievous versions of First…

2 Likes

To be honest, I had some trouble with the styles available in the shopping scene. There are either a lot of styles that to me seem pretty impractical on the one hand, and then one practical style which is basically jeans and hoodies.

Can’t there be some sort of inbetween style? A bit like smart-casual or something? So like jeans and flat shoes, shoes with a low heel or even sneakers, but combined with things like t-shirts with cheerful prints, blouses and maybe even a jacket or two? (Totally not giving a basic rundown of my clothing style :smirk:)

4 Likes

I meant the styles to cover a wide variety of clothes within them not ‘just’ a specific set. Being vague enough for your mind to fill in the finer details. I’m not being ultra specific because there’s so much room for your imagination to play within said styles. The only time I’ll get more specific are ehe First dresses for big events 'banquet, photo shoots, crime fighting. Even then I’ll try to leave enough room for personal interpretation.

So both the loner and Cecilia’s style would fall within casual and comfortable.

7 Likes

A final little something for anyone whose interested in the idea of First’s costume being bodypaint:

2 Likes

Hmmm people are saying their fanstyles for First huh?!

Then Xelam13 cannot be leaved behind!

Ok personally I really love the medieval/fantasy style, so why not a black robe?

:3 Nya?

@Snoe when you update this game could you possibly include both date formats maybe something like…

DD/MM/YY - insert date here
MM/DD/YY - insert date here

It is really confusing keeping up with update on wips because of this :slight_smile:

Thanks for reading.

2 Likes

I hope there’s an option to just go out in everyday clothes.

Tshirt, jeans, hoodie, etc.

8 Likes

This is such a cool story <3 Hehe, First stripping in the middle of the store x3 What better way to end a demo?

I do have to say, I love all the little personality details and such. A bratty, sarcastic book worm that’s cautious and controlled when the situation demands it? Love it <3 Being mute also adds a certain element to the story and being able to find different ways to communicate and portray your thoughts is a fun thing to explore :3

4 Likes

Thinking I’ll just name the month if that’s the confusing bit.

@Noctis
Well thank you very much I’m glad yet another person has joined the group of bunny worshippers! Muahahaha I shall rule the world and entertain my people with stories!!!

Ummm mm I had too much coffee this morning.

4 Likes

Coffee must the fuel for the bunny overlords, quick more coffee!

1 Like

How powerful will the MC become and is their anyway besides water tht can kill the MC

Will this fuel them enough? :grin:

6 Likes

With their power set First is already at a level to be a threat to any living Darwin on the planet. The only roadblock is experience and fine tuning of their strengths.

While not as obviously powerful as Vyde, Kreagan or Hightide. First is certainly capable of holding their own if they’re smart.

First can be killed though going with the drowning or suffocation route is the easiest. Any other method would cause quite a bit of collateral damage that being said theirs only a few Darwins that could harm First through raw power alone. If Vyde were to make the attempt he’d wipe out Alantus city in the blast.

6 Likes