Freak: Amidst the Neon Lights WIP and playtest.... last update July 4th 2019

Sexy Dinosaur! Rawr!

12 Likes

Holy bananas ! That guy looks evil as hell. Can’t wait to actually fight him.

1 Like

Pssst:

added a Lil something in First’s early years let me know what you think

12 Likes

Gives more flesh to the background of first life and relationships with lab people. I approve of first need for photos of outside world

2 Likes

Candie junkie, here. :smiley:

1 Like

I like it. :blush: I can just picture the look on First’s face when looking at the pictures.

Also tried the others, all good.

On another note, on a modest-style play-through the game ended with some error when you decided on your own to head for the booth and not even start to embarrass Empathy in public. :wink:

1 Like

Glad you folks enjoyed the addition it’s in line with my habit of modding things as I make corrections on my pass through look forward to more lovely additives.

As per the modesty error not sure but I may be thing I haven’t finished writing that.

Chose a bad time to quit caffein lol

5 Likes

Holy shit, the part with a little first under his/her bed making stories is adorable :relaxed:

6 Likes

I know, right? A whole new aspect there, one I did not foresee. Love it. :blush:

2 Likes

Loved the addition…LOL now I want agreedy first, with the all of the above option lol XD.

4 Likes

I have fallen completely in love with this bloody game :grinning:

9 Likes

I warned you. :smile_cat:

Very inspirational on many levels.

2 Likes

@Zolatay: I almost never have time to play any games, but I am gonna haunt this thread and await every update. :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Now you know how we feel when we’re waiting for YOUR updates. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Guess I aught to check yours out as well… *toddles off to @malinryden WIP

4 Likes

hah, I hooked up two of my favorite authors. :smile_cat:

@malinryden and @Snoe haunting eachother’s threads… perfect.

6 Likes

Good work, you deserve a cookie. :cookie:

2 Likes

Ooh ooh! Can I has cookie too?

1 Like

… I will just leave a plate full of cookies, okay?

2 Likes

Mouth is stuffed with cookies.

Mohkay. Mank you!

3 Likes