Freak: Amidst the Neon Lights WIP and playtest.... last update July 4th 2019

I betrayed Lydia… Cause i picked Mani… I MEAN COME ON THAT SOUNDS LIKE AN INTERESTING CHARACTER!

1 Like

It really depends on who the water bender is tho right?

Mine, too! He seems like the kind of guy to permanently emit an air of at least mild annoyance (strong annoyance when surrounded by freaks, especially Silic…eventually the MC, too)

And I feel a certain kinship to that attitude.

3 Likes

I’m disappointed that Luger is one percent lower than Dr. Perv

2 Likes

When folks change Their vote the percentage goes down for some reason.

Well, it starts with your mouth, usually, then your neck (chin is optional, while some collect these) and then… Oh, not what you meant? :hushed:

1 Like

You know when Moses parted the red sea… well Hightide did that so Geo could raise the land mass of Alantus either having to fight the weight of the water… the island is round about the size of New York City.

2 Likes

If I were to say Hightide frequently skinny dips how many of you would change your vote *mischievous giggle

Curiosity and social experiment lol

7 Likes

And I thought you just have favorites…

1 Like

Lol if I were to pick one out of that list to draw I’d actually pick Charly

5 Likes

All that makes me wonder how much a troublemaker nudist First would have fun with her xD

4 Likes

Either way looks like we’ll get to see the good Dr Cormel first :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Just when I gave up all hope of First ever liking water again :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I found a homophone!

Embarrassed. Awe, should be: Aww… you’re Shy aren’t you?

1 Like

9 Likes

Beware. Multi screen shots of mispellings coming.

Tanks for the pointers. Guess I should start getting to that lol

##Doctor on call :smiley:

30 Likes

This is better than the mental image I had of her!

1 Like

Oh dear… Surrogate mom is hot. i WILL NOT PLAY A BORDERLINE ODEPIOUS COMPLEX FIRST.

2 Likes

@Snoe

Like the pic, a little ‘hotter’ than I saw her as, but given the anime feel of the artwork so far, I suppose I should not have been surprised.

Just be careful that when you clean up the old spelling glitches you don’t add new ones…:wink:

Looking forward to seeing how First deals with lunch.

1 Like