Freak: Amidst the Neon Lights WIP and playtest.... last update July 4th 2019

I’ll eventually draw them all… its just a matter of who goes next :slight_smile:

Tankya I’m glad you enjoy my work.

That’d be cool, not the most ‘modest’ clothing line but certainly stylish lol

1 Like

Oh, good! And it looks like we’ll help you by spreading our votes as neatly as possible across the board. The first seven votes and no duplicates, imagine. I think it’s a sign of really fantastic character creation! Someone for everyone, so to speak.

1 Like

What can I say I’ve a deep love of character creation :slight_smile:

note if there are any questions about mentioned characters to help in the desicion please ask’em

1 Like

Lydiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

4 Likes

This decision wasn’t difficult at all.

Lydiaaaaa!

I’m more interested in seeing Nielo. I’m curious about this whole “Electro Tentacle” thing. Is it like a doctor octopus thing? Or is it actually part of her?

Also, Geo is a high-level quiet? Does that mean he’s mute like First? That’d be interesting.

1 Like

part of her. Think bio-electric/luminescence

Typo, he’s quiet and unassuming, but VERY powerful

3 Likes

Bio-electric for some reason makes me think “jellyfish” whatever though. I suppose I’ll find out what you mean by it eventually.

Also, does that mean Geo isn’t mute, just really quiet?

Yeah kinda… thought that’d be obvious by saying ‘quiet’ as opposed to ‘mute’ or ‘silent’ :stuck_out_tongue:

Mean’s he doesn’t talk much, and he doesn’t really look like he’s as powerful as he is

SIDE NOTE:

suprised Magpie’s getting so many votes!!!

2 Likes

Jishaku’s actually one of my favorites, for some reason. Right after Silic. Silic is awesome.

(Also, hi! I’ve never commented here, but I really, really like your writing.)

4 Likes

Wow Snoe! You’ve gotten so much more done. Congrats! <3

1 Like

This was a tough question. I had to say Lydia tho, but if I had to pick a new character it would be High-tide. She’s a water bender

3 Likes

Hightide puts a water bender to shame. She’s a Swig between her Geo and Vyde they built and maintain Alantus. She and Geo built an underground tourist local on the northern edge of the island. Think an underground Marineland. Hightide works for a cruiseline/tourist company. She’s rather famous but really irresponsible… I mean how do you tell a water goddess what she can and cannot do lol

Edit: likely could have guessed Lydia leading the vote. But not ol Magpie our magnetic samurai :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Irresponsible! My First and her will get along great!

1 Like

No option for Vyde, or has he already got artwork?
Edit, never mind found it on post 205, Vyde is cute.

Yep 2 of them. Look through the links at the top post for other already drawn characters

@idonotlikeusernames check the second version.

That’s if she doesn’t accidentally startle First with her water powers and drown him.

1 Like

I only see two links at the top post one for the game itself and another that leads me to a thread with user cameo character submissions.

Cookie for whomever point me to the second artwork, cause I can’t seem to find it by just plonking “Vyde” in the forum search engine.

Scroll down just before the first reply. Section called popular links. I think it’s the 4th option.

1 Like

Ah thanks, I can be so distracted sometimes that I miss what’s right under my nose :cookie:

1 Like