Freak: Amidst the Neon Lights WIP and playtest.... last update July 4th 2019

Earnest optimistic first: accidentally goes chewbakka on someone panics and duct tapes arms back on signs to silic no one will notice right?
Silic: it’s fine the shock on his face and blood is normal…
Empathy: to stunned to form coherent words

1 Like

…What? Are you drunk? Also it’s ChewbaCCa. Baka is weeaboo for idiot.

Just thoughts on a total failure on firsts part to hand major league mistakes and the reaction of other when he hulks out accidentally

Huh… Baka The more you know the more you suffer.

I’d have just posted the Hulk Punch Thor gif.

2 Likes

Strange. I was under the impression that baka was Japanese for idiot.

Just in case you aren’t sure of the proper definition of weaboo, it’s someone who thinks Japan can do no wrong while at the same time looking down on their own culture.

That aside, @Snoe will we be meeting any new characters soon?

1 Like

Alas, I am drunk. Forgive a few errors. I know what it means in Japanese, however, every second… person… has insisted that baka is spelled bakka(because we all love to basterdized another language…) and it means stupid, idiot, fool, moron, nincompoop, retard… I love Japanese and I know it’s a “thing” but I just hate seeing it. Sorry. We now return you to the latest episode of “First’s Great Adventure!”

That seems to happen alot

its the weekend its the only good time to do that (every other time is just meh) unless its your job to get toasted like maybe …a host/hostess, a liqueur taster(not really), or a party boy/girl filler?

ANYWAY
this reminded me of the game a bit

1. Ok first is the equivalent of a heavy worlder for the bone structure and muscle density ratios (higher intake assumed common)
  2. First has a presumably extreme metabolism due to the regeneration and well reminders of first’s food intakes.
  3. well do we need a third?

This being said even if First downed 2/5th of ever-clear could he even get buzzed for more than a minute let alone drunk?

As in personality based choices?
your traits already alter moments and preceptions. The first set of personalities dictate general behavior, a trouble maker will cause trouble so its a physical reaction. the second tier smart ass may seem like the ‘same’ but it’s more for interaction with others so its a social action. Third tier was likely unnoticed but its there ‘Reckless, over-Cautious, Flippant’ is First’s weakness and reaction to ‘risky’ situations. with those three tiers you’ve got a fully functioning individual, add your chosen styles and outfit of the day to add to the layer you’re starting to have someone thats growing their very own image.

Yeah there’s alot of layers :slight_smile:

Certainly, just a matter of getting to it.

Lastly!
More practice and I think I’ve officially got a hang of the new toy.

Empathy updated.

23 Likes

Edit: Changing the pic to a gif, yeah it deserves a gif

2 Likes

Empathy look amazing :laughing:

2 Likes

Absolutely loved the update :sparkling_heart: Especially the clothing section, it was a nice touch in really defining our player but I’ve got to say, as soon as I saw the clothing options I was like, oh God, my lack of fashion sense has come to haunt me​:laughing:

1 Like

@Drakeye,

Interesting idea, but it might be more interesting/amusing like swimming, ‘holding their liquor’ is also something First is not that good at, if nothing else it provides more opportunities/excuses for Chaos…

1 Like

@Snoe

Found another glitch, looks like the highlighting in one portion of the scenario may not be working:

You being true to your ‘recklessness’ strut over to the deep end and gracefully ‘dove’ into the deep end with a fancy back flip; your toes brushing the ceiling at the peak of your jump.

Should be reading:

You being true to your recklessness strut over to the deep end and gracefully ‘dove’ into the deep end with a fancy back flip; your toes brushing the ceiling at the peak of your jump.

1 Like

Are female clothes not added yet? The game just forced me to change my gender at the clothes store :S

It is already added, but if you don’t want to change your gender you have to chose the fourth option: “I’m fine with what I am. I’ll just pick out what I want anyway”.

1 Like

Ah, the female one was greyed out because I was already on that gender. I really need to pay more attention to these things lol.

1 Like

While I’m still re-reading and working on stufff, I’m also tinkering art wise and was wonder which unseen chara’s you guys would like to see artzed. I’m in a drawing mood, pardon the slowed progress on the writing front but I’s gots to get this outta me system.

SO who’s next?

• High-tide: surfer girl, and Highlevel water manipulator. Swig
  • Geo: solitary earth mover, highlevel quiet and unassuming.
  • Charly Cross: the only human character in the game, a PR agent for Darwin’s charming suit wearing, and an androgyne.
  • Kreagan: biggest bad their is.
  • Luger: good ol Mr Luger lol
  • Lydia: Doc Cormel, figured you may want to see her.
  • Francis: mr touchy feely
  • Nielo: the hooded electro-tentacle gal.
  • Jishaku/Magpie: yep magpie. the angry sword wielding magnet man.
  • Mani: odd little guy… in a long sleeve coat…that he chews on…a little.

0 voters

8 Likes

Ooh, do we have to vote for just one? You make it difficult!

I love your illustrations - they’re always just as colourful and lively as the characters themselves - and I look forward to whichever one wins out in the poll.

And Empathy’s pic is brilliant. I want to see a Snoe clothing line some day . . .

1 Like