Freak: Amidst the Neon Lights WIP and playtest.... last update July 4th 2019

Lollipop? Why can’t I remember who that is? >.<

Because she’s got like 8 lines and a broken door so far?

5 Likes

Also, Is it my memory failling me or Empathy a multiples reactions depending on your hairstyle and hair lenght. If so, Kudos to snoe.

Here is @Snoe’s old desc of her:

and

Lolli’s appearances have been short so far as @Jinx_the_Atomic_Cat has pointed out.

2 Likes

If so then curse you. Now I have to play through it like 12 more times to see them :dizzy_face:

Only one option will get her scene. Have to…wait and see. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Why do you do this to me?

Mercy? Por favor

Edit: also rest in pieces doors that have been broken and to those that will be down the road.

1 Like

I must have played this too much. I thought that was a fairly obvious hint…

Give me a hint for the hint? :yum:

Wait and listen. No roof, don’t go in.

Oooooooh. I am so incredibly stupid. :confounded:
I’m going to stand in the corner now… with my dunce cap on…

There’s a difference in reaction for all ‘hairstyles’ only one for hair color.

Like I’ve mentioned all character’s have things they’ll like or dislike and I’m endeavoring to make that both noticeable but fluid.

3 Likes

I found a typo me thinks.

The line where the hairdresser talks about her best work it should be admires in the next line not amires :grin:

This is to make up for my stupid earlier.

1 Like

@snoe
You often wondered why all of the scientists hadn’t bothered learnt it yet? Though in selfish moments you realized it’d ruin the secret conversations you held with Dr. Cormel and…

You often wondered why all of the scientists hadn’t bothered to learnt it yet? Though in selfish moments you realized it’d ruin the secret conversations you held with Dr. Cormel and…

@Snoe
You gesture an honest and deliberate “Sorry.” You didn’t’t like her being upset with you,

didn’t

he responded with a nod. Mr. Luger was always nice Dr. Francis was a bit different;
should be (I’m not sure)
he responded with a nod. Mr. Luger was always nice**,** Dr. Francis was a bit different;

The day to day exercise didn’t’t really affect your look much. You were taller and more mature but not very imposing,
didn’t
I think I already spotted this next one a while ago but I’m not sure

It was likely a good guess to assume whomever stuck you in the fridge didn’t see the point of clothing a slab of meat. Coincidentally that eye you were getting made you fell just like that… a peice of meat.
piece

also, I’m asking myself how first managed to read books without destroying them all the time

1 Like

@Snoe
You sigh, its not right but you know that there was little choice when it came down to it. If you had to you’d have to if only to sae a life or your own.
save

Vaihl was about to refute that he was being rude
she

2 Likes

@Snoe

Played it through a few times now, liking how the different ‘personalities’ of the MC affect the descriptions. Cannot wait to get past the scene in the shop, especially to the point where Silic makes their return appearence, is he(?) really working for Dr Lydia…? I’m also interested in seeing just how you handle the romance side of things.

1 Like

@Snoe
I decided to wait and listen before going in and it seem that Vailh Barbas Is introduced in the scene two time in the same page

**first.**Your eyes continuing their scan you notice the other woman, Vaihl. She was an imposing sight even in a very crisp looking suit jacket and skirt. Standing tall, you’d wager around six feet maybe seven, a solid muscular build that…

second. Your eyes follow the intended path to a woman in a very crisp suit jacket and skirt. The rest of her seemed to conflict with the outfit in the strangest way; she was almost animalistic. Bright golden eyes, pupils like feline diamonds narrowing in on you and Empathy with critical precision. (It its said like you haven’t remarked her before)

1 Like

@Snoe
Interesting… you were allowed to ‘try before you buy’. IT wass so hard to choose though.
was

If the intent was to impose fear in others… well all you had to do was a little showiing off and the utfit
showing,outfit

Guess they took your strength into consideration back ‘home’ if onw coould call it that.
?,could

1 Like

The new key board is a Lil touchy.

Anyway think I’m going to do a top to bottom reread soon which usually ends with me adding a good chunk more content

7 Likes