gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasp :open_mouth:

2 Likes

i wasnt, but after this i am :purple_heart::purple_heart:

:sob: Mars is so adorable and beautiful
Who drew him??

2 Likes

The very smod!

4 Likes

Me yesterday: no way, I’m already in love with Addy and Faith, I don’t want to have a 3rd route

Me today: there’s aaaalways place for one more cutie in mah hart <3

6 Likes

*Sees the 7th ro
*Insert squidwards “oh no theyre hoooot” meme.
Im sweating bullets for them wrow. :laughing:

Though do remind me again, that ro is “evil” route locked right?
Do they love our loss of humanity somehow? What an angst lord.

5 Likes

I will definitely romance the middle one if they let me try on their cool hood :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Is this a bug?I can’t choose the first 4 options

I found this and it just made me think of how Adelaide would act with the mc lmao

32 Likes

This video brings me great joy, I thank you.

9 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes: That is exactly how I would be if I had a pet fox tbh also @rose-court I feel like this exactly how poppy would act in fox form

6 Likes

Them magic fingers drive all the MC’s wild.
(Eyy, happy birthday @Djone1 )

3 Likes

Facts, @smod that Adelaide is the best Mc petter (also thank you!)

1 Like

I …have no idea why that is. I played through it and it worked fine :frowning: I also haven’t touched the files since the last update

No, they’re not locked to the ““evil””" route! As per the current plan, they’re just the only RO that you can romance if you go that way …per the current plan

T’was I.

@Djone1 HAPPPPPYYY BIRTHDAY!!! :tada::tada: do you want a b-day drawing? I can give u a b-day drawing

There’s a scene where the cast fights over who’s better at giving pets, so you can all take your pick then lmfao

Have a good day guys :sunglasses:

11 Likes

OMG THAT WOULD BE AMAZING YOU DONT HAVE TOO BUT I WOULD CRY IF YOU DID :sob::sob::sob::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

What would you like a drawing of? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Mars, that’s all I want is just my boi feel free to do anything you want past that though thank you so much ;-; (If you post it on tumblr, which feel free to do btw, tag balloon-mom that’s me)

4 Likes

u are right but u are also missing one big piece of the puzzle, and that’s the fact that poppy acts like this in human form too

also, happy birthday!!! :sparkles: :gift: :fireworks: :birthday: :fireworks: :gift: :sparkles:

3 Likes

I am sorry forgive my ignorance and Thank you!!!:heart:

2 Likes

I loaded previous saves of the same playthrough and it’s still there,but I restarted and it never happened again,don’t know what triggered it
Btw,at the latest part I can only go with Camille(not I’m complaining :joy:),is it because the other routes not updated?