Fox of Sunholt (WIP)

14 Likes

…I don’t know how I always miss things. :thinking:

Was right about it being adorable though.

1 Like

OMG I’M TRASH FOR WEBTOON

NOL BEST BOY I DONT CARE ABOUT Q-TIP AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

2 Likes

I want to give my MC pink hair but then I remember that Faith exists and my MC would just… Look like a sloppy clone of Faith (A.K.A The pink goddess).

6 Likes

f a l s e

your mc would look daring and beautiful and i’m sure faith would love it

8 Likes

hAHAHHA THEN PINK IT IS

And I’ll name her Rose.

7 Likes

FUN FACT: That was Poppy’s original name!! I knew I wanted something flowery, but I also knew I wanted her to have fox-red hair, and I just couldn’t mesh to two together, until I remembered, “Hey…poppies exist. They’re fox-red. Eyyyyyyyyyy, problem-o solved-o.”

and yes, i had…originally named her after me, BUT CAN YOU BLAME ME. JUST LOOK AT MARS.

7 Likes

I’m glad that you didnt name her Rose or else we’ll repeat the Nyx name incident again. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

…then again… :thinking:whose would be the better Rose? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

oh no u dont

Bildresultat för hissing cat gif

10 Likes

Yea…we just described teen titans :sweat_smile:
Mars (robin), Adelaide (starfire), Camille (raven).

This is where it’s slightly more stretchy
Sid (kid flash)

Us…beast boy
Fans don’t hurt me for pointing this out. :smile:

14 Likes

“you seem so well-travelled!”:scream:
My mc
"...":slightly_smiling_face:
"whats is that supposed to mean?":blush:

is that a compliment? Id probably feel offended…Its a lot funny though. :triumph: :+1:
(:two_women_holding_hands::running_woman::soon::boom:Mars’:cherries:) the undestanders undestood.

PS

Soooooo you like poppies? I mean there a lot of beautiful similar red flower realated names, if u dont mind me asking, why Poppy exactly?

:fox_face:

1 Like

WHY ARE THESE PEOPLE SEXUALLY ASSAULTING MY SPIRIT SON!?

24 Likes

Eh, he seems to enjoy it.

3 Likes

Does your spirit son even have genitals? O.o

And how come sticking fingers into fire doesn’t burn people?! I picked a piece of toast with my fingers last night and the index one still hurts…

2 Likes

:roll_eyes:

At least he seems more polite than first impressions would suggest. There’s that, I guess.

Did you mean sketchy?

Otherwise, I’d really like to know what you meant. :thinking:

I see a lot of nice looking art has popped up. Wish I could draw and show off my MC(s).

3 Likes

Who needs to draw? Fantasy character creator Totally stole this from RONINOFHYUGA on tumbler.

My MC Zandra, absolute badass and total flirt. Very impulsive and kinda rude without necessarily meaning to be. She prefers casual relationships at first not wanting to get involved but something about Mars’ adorable attempts to be intimidating really get to her.

My other Mc and complete opposite, Ferron. He’s just a friendly, genuine guy who is completely clueless when it comes to flirting. He tends to get attached easily which sucks because a lot of people have left him or hated him for what he is but that never stopped him from continuing to be who he is. He feels bad for Camille because she’s obviously been hurt before and he wants to help.

9 Likes

giphy

6 Likes

As in it’s a slight stretch Sid kinda does and kinda doesn’t fit as kid flash.
@ElvesForTheWin that’s one way to suprise someone.

4 Likes

um, excuse you, but Sid is Cyborg Sidborg

He’s the biggest one outta all of them, he has a cool ship/car, and he has hidden depths and also I love him and want to see him prosper.

And I’m still in the fence about BB.
It’s either the MC or Giant Flirt™ Yoon.

And then there’s Faith…Jynx???

Well, the poppies that I know best are actually orange rather than red (California~ woot woot), so it seemed to fit better. And I don’t know any other orange flowers that have pretty names.

But anyway, by far my the biggest reason is because…

19 Likes