Fox of Sunholt (WIP)

heroic-fantasy
nonbinary-inclusive
gender-choice

Nah, me neither
I’ve only seen it on the internet

Same here. I have only seen it on the internet like the previous replies before me :sweat_smile:

@Fay Get even more shook! :stuck_out_tongue:

Never really played Jenga either.

Uno, however…

Seriously we’re talking about jenga right now? JENGA! J-E-N-G-A?!

what I mean to say is it’s kinda sorta off topic

You’re right.

So does Jenga exist in the world of Sunholt? :stuck_out_tongue:
How old are the characters? Like an approximate

what if the crew (im looking at you MARS) insist that we play jenga because they are to shock to know that our MC never play it before ? :grin:

This is something I’d also like to know.

@smod You can use mine too if you want :slight_smile: and I don’t mind if it’s for a bad character hehe

I’m loving this conversation sm :’)

JENGA is great, it’s a lot of fun really. And It didn’t exist in the sunholt world but it does now. It’s called “Jenja” made by “Hasboo” the wizard. Maybe I’ll stick a jenga scene in the game lol

AND I’D LOVE TO MAKE A VISUAL NOVEL but alas I lack the money to hire people to make it pretty, so unless you want ugly vn…it will simply be a dream for now

I think I said before that everyone was early-mid twenties, since they age over the course of the game. They’re pretty young when you first meet them.
Adelaide and Camille are the same age (22-ish)
Mars is 23-ish
Faith is 24-ish
Sid is 25-ish.
And Yoon is MUCH older, since fey-fox do live for longer. I WANT to say he’s 69 (nice) years old, but he’s probably around 80 years old.

I think I forgot to answer this! it does get talked about in the game, and considering the relationship goes through all the beats, they do talk about the life-span as well as marriage and kids and where to live etc… For now, I’ll just say that fey-fox do live for a while ;–)

AND LAST ONE I SWEAR. A reward for all the mars fans

more fake vn screenshots ft. mars

annnnd now i should actually write instead of drawing. hope you’re all well! <3

me looking at the drawing:

Why is he missing his shirt? Isn’t it winter in their world right now? He’s not cold?
:rofl:

Also, if you ever make a VN at some point in the future, Kickstarter or Indiegogo seem to be the places to go. I’ve contributed some funds to VN projects myself.

Patreon doesn’t hurt either.
:grin:

I’m…not even into dudes, but DAMN. :fire:

@Fay!!!
WHERE ARE YOU???

WE HAVE BEEN BLESSED WITH MARS’ ABS!!!

huehuehue do iiiiiiiiiiit

WHY ARE THEY ALL SO HOT. HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO PICK ONE.

Amen
The four of us need to stick together in these troubling times

i feel you… honest! :wink:

itadakimasu!! :yum:

OMG I WAS ASLEEP I’M SO SORRY

MARS I LOVE YOUR ABS

T h i r s t I n t e n s i f i e s

But seriously tho, I’m shook.

Where do you find all these awesome cat memes?

I kidnap the cats and force them to do adorable reactions.

Actual footage of me kidnapping cats:

@Fay
images

Edit: everyone is fawning over mars and Camille and i’m looking at Adelaide thinking
girl-youll-be

Could we have the option after we first pick our campion name to set our relationship. Because I think that after being alone for so long a nice mc could definitely become friends with him.