Fox of Sunholt (WIP)

Me when my friends ask me who I have a crush on, and I describe Faith
giphy
tumblr_nubfakk7fr1u7nusio1_400
4eXusKb
x4uHQ2E

9 Likes

Sure you aren’t talking about Camille there? :laughing:

@microwave04 oH GOD NO. They’re no related at all. The MC doesn’t have a surname because family names are a human tradition. The fey do not take family names. Yoon has one because he’s…~mysterious~. faith has no family name because she is also ~mysterious~ :wink:

@hachimachi very replayable. the most replayable I can possibly make this game. I live for replay value.

a some of you hit on things that happen in the game and I can’t believe you’d out my secrets like this.

POLLS
i got some questions I need answered, my friends

About the sexual content

Initially i wrote them as the characters asking if it was okay, and then the player having the choice to say yes or no (an in-context way to skip the scene and have a less sexual moment). I thought that might be a little odd so some idea of what people want would be better. I do want to at least include them because I’d like the practice with this sort of thing and test it out (of course when this gets to beta, if the beta testers agree that the scenes suck…ill toss 'em)

visual representation of what I mean @ #353

When it comes to sexual content (non-explicit sex scenes) I…

• would like to toggle them on/off in the stats screen
  • would like an in context yes or no choice during the scene
  • would like a warning before the scene, and a choice to skip/see something else

0 voters

The best RO so far is…

• Adelaide
  • Camille
  • Faith
  • Mars
  • Sid
  • Yoon
  • All of them, you monster
  • None of them, I’m dead on the inside

0 voters

I need some NPC names so @ me if you want me to use yours/have a name I should use (but it may not be for the most pleasant NPC so…)

• k
  • why would you make this one a poll?

0 voters

14 Likes

Freaking making me pick between Adelaide and Camille. :triumph:

14 Likes

I like the rugged look of sid and his lopsided grin :kissing_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

@smod because you requested it, use mine

@rose-court

My friend, I see that you have not voted on the poll yet so I beg you please vote for our husband Mars and help us overthrow Adelaide pls.

18 Likes

@smod sure i dont mind you using my name…
if you want i could make a list of relativly useful names…

Psh, you can’t overthrow the QUEEN…or well…princess.

18 Likes

She does seen to be the queen of hearts. Badum-tss

14 Likes

Adelaide offered to pay me to help her eat corn.

…I see no downsides.

I’m gonna have my male MC romance Adelaide. Female MC gets Mars.

It’ll be fun to tease them in the future.

15 Likes

@smod you can use my name if you want, and BTW since you said you plan on making Camille from Algeria or morroco I can help you with stuff like personality, names etc …

since the first two options for the actually serious poll are close I thought I’d post an example of what I mean. I had to make it in paint…don’t judge me

OR MORE LIKELY THIS SCENARIO

in both cases avoiding the scene takes you to the less sexual variant, so you still do get a scene should you choose to skip. With the warning, character’s would still ask for consent, it’s simply that your MC says yes automatically instead of a choice prompt.And the third option is to just have a label for this in the stats screen.

Of course I’m sure I could just not ask but I know there might be some people who don’t want to see the scenes at all. Though I’m really stumped on what to do here

Thank you will use your names. @Aleksa100 thank you for the offer but I’m alright! I just thought I’d have a little fun with the NPC names.

@GuardsmanTheMad I did intend for her to be from there, yes. :’) I’ll PM you if I need help! Thank you for offering

39 Likes

Grammar 100

But honestly this is the most beautiful thing I’ve seen I’M W H E E Z I N G

12 Likes

Grumpy cat is here to save everyone from her cat picture mind control

Jenga > smooch smooch
Anytime.
Why is this even an option.

(this is my first contribution on this site be proud of me yall)

25 Likes

You have my stamp of approval. I’m proud of you stranger I’ve never met but ok
Bildresultat för cat approves gif

8 Likes

Okay. I guess I’m changing my vote to in-context choice now.

2 Likes

Just make it an option before starting the game
“You got 2 choices”

1. PG13

2. Rough and bloody

Something like this. This way you don’t have to find a way to say it without breaking immersion.

19 Likes

What kind of stuff are you into? :scream:

19 Likes