Fox of Sunholt (WIP)

It pains me to admit it but I relate

edit: Nvm. I googled it and as it turns out, I’ve played this before. By myself. But everytime I stacked up a decent tower my sister would always push it. Painful childhood memories are coming back y’all.

4 Likes

In the end turns out I already knew this game but I didn’t know its name. But I saw this game in a cute yuri manga so it brings me good memories lol. I feel sorry for you tho. You know that The Game of Life? I used to play that by myself too. * hugs and cries *

Yoon seems cute but I don’t know if I’m going after him in a gameplay. I guess he needs to play jenga pretty well for me to change my mind lol ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶’̶s̶ ̶w̶h̶y̶ ̶p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶’̶t̶ ̶b̶e̶l̶i̶e̶v̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶I̶ ̶s̶a̶y̶ ̶I̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶n̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶w̶e̶l̶l̶

2 Likes

Any character that would dare to push my perfect jenga tower will instantly become a target for angst and fury from my MC.

Except for Mars, he likes cats so he’s cool.

But honestly, I’m still mad at my sister for pushing my jenga tower. And that was like a decade ago.

5 Likes

Play jenga again with her, let her almost win and then, when she least expects it, you push the jenga tower. Perfect revenge.

8 Likes

Honestly you’d make a perfect villain.

14 Likes

It’s my dream to be one.

Or at least an anti-hero. I’m sure it yours too, unless you are already one.

1 Like

Why does fay always use completely utterly adorable things for everything it’s hard to argue with her when she is so adorable with these images

4 Likes

It’s part of her evil schemes I bet, so no one will suspect a thing until it’s too late

6 Likes

STOP REVEALING MY PLANS I’M TRYING MY BEST HERE.

Unless you wanna join forces and start an association purerly made for villains? :smiling_imp:

6 Likes

Villain associations never work out. Always end up pushing each others Jenga towers over.

12 Likes

Fay is smart shes knows to have mars be the bouncer so no fights break out :hugs:

1 Like

Please stop reminding me of my childhood trauma.

I spent 1 hour and 30 minutes to build that jenga tower and then my sister just pushed it. She ruined my dreams and hopes.

10 Likes

I already know your base of operations is in Sweden, so why not?:smiling_imp:

1 Like

1 hour and a half? How tall was this tower?!

1 Like

It was almost taller than me. And at that point, I had to ask my mom for help because as I said, I couldn’t reach it anymore. Meanwhile I asked mommy dear to help me my sister crawled forth and PUSHED MY JENGA TOWER AAAAAAAAHHHH :crying_cat_face:

am i the only one who never played jenga before :sweat_smile: (it’s not that common/popular in my country tbh :cry:)

10 Likes

It’s… It’s just wooden sticks stacked together never have I ever met a child that has never played Jenga before I’M SHOOK

2 Likes

Maybe your sister is the true villain after all?

2 Likes

Nope I haven’t either

1 Like

I didn’t play it either, I just happened to see that in a manga lol
But Fay’s trauma apart, it looks like a fun game. I actually do want a scene with the characters playing that…

2 Likes