Fox of Sunholt (WIP)

Oh! I’m sorry to hear that. I hope you get better, you have my thoughts and prayers! Don’t worry about anything just keep going at your own pace!

i’m so sorry for your loss. if you ever need to get anything off your chest, we’re all here for you.
also i hope you feel better soon! :heart:

You see, all of us are getting itchy and anxious to get our hands back to your story .‿.
So, glad that you’re back :sparkler:

Sorry for the misunderstanding. It’s been a long time since your last post, and some of us thought that this project is abandoned just like the other great projects out there.
And finally, I’m sorry about your family. All I can do is to hope that your family and you stay strong, no matter what happens.

And get a proper sleep and some hot water! It helps the flu! (well, not the flu itself… you get what I mean)

Edit: oh, great. It seems I just caught a flu as well.

1 Like

My condolences. Pls remain strong.

You have my condolences. I hope you start to feel better soon.

Aw shit dude I’m sorry to hear that. Don’t push yourself and make sure you get plenty of rest also vitamins. And soft tissues.

Hope you feel better losing a loved one is never easy.

I’m sorry to hear that…take your time to take care of yourself! hope you’ll be alright soon

I. Love this. The concept of this is awesome, and I never could resist a good romance. :wink: Addie is soo sweet, and Camille and Mars so teasable. Sid is like a partner in crime. :+1: I do wonder where the little fire dude went, though, since we didn’t hear from him but once. Other than that, I love it, and need moar of it in my life
PS: [insert obligatory what does the fox say joke]

5 Likes

Thank you all for being so understanding! I’m truly touched to have people who are both interested in my story and are so kind :") don’t mind me…I’ll just cry…a lil…

I am feeling a lot better now, and not sick anymore lol AND I have a massive update that I’m editing and constantly adding to. It will be out sometime this month and when I say massive it’s a big chunk of the game as both an apology for my time away and a thank-you for your patience!! Think of it as a holiday present to you all :’)

Happy holidays and as always I hope you’re all having a great day and thank you for stopping by!!

PS. would you all be interested in a holiday themed spin-off story? I’m thinking of writing one for you all :slight_smile:

67 Likes

Not sure this is a good time to do this but I found an error

“His” instead of “him” and chose male but if your In the middle of celebration or somthin ignore this comment I don’t mean to disturb :slight_smile:

Yes please! Unless it would be stressful to do😉

yay! big hug for you :hugs: glad you’re feeling better! ofc i’m interested, if you’re okay with it!

HECK YES…unless it would be too much effort on your part. Don’t overwork yourself. That never works out :smile:

By imperial decree you are herby ordered to do whatever you like.

It would be lovely to have one, but if it is to difficult or you don’t really want to do it please don’t.

2 Likes

Read the demo. It’s so good! There are a few spelling mistakes. But seriously, this story is exciting and humerous. The humor you add in this creation is magnificent. Can’t wait for the full version. Holy crap. I created an account just to tell you how much I LOVE this work._

3 Likes

Oooh, holiday side stories. Kinda like the CiaR Halloween themed one? That would be awesome. But don’t go to too much trouble over it. My understanding is that coding is though, so if it’s too much hassle, I’m cool with just waiting for the update. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It’s good to see you again! I know that stress and worry can overtake many things, including the things you find important or are passionate about. Do what you feel is best, and know that you are the priority.

just finished the demo, already love it. Can’t wait how this WIP comes out. I’ll be watching this one. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Have been looking out for this wip for a while now since it’s SO GOOD. Eagerly anticipating the next update! :grinning:

Now that I’m on break, I finally have some time to draw some fanart. So far this is one of my favourite scenes!
(Apologies for the crappy phone camera quality)

75 Likes