Fox of Sunholt (WIP)

Go up to Camille and tell her about the situation with the Princess. Choose to stay awake with her and help the young woman keep up her warmth spell for Adelaide as the sorceress takes a moment to rest. Stay cuddled with Camille the next morning instead of heeding Adelaide’s warning and watch Camille’s priceless expression she realizes that she is cuddling with you. Now make a smart-mouth comment and watch as she makes fire rain down from the cave’s ceiling.

Viola! Instant death! :smiley: (This is just a joke) .

10 Likes

This is what my kitsune looks like except she has black fur so just pretend the fur is black.
8fb0c9668f22ad2f71fcd9a071021ed9--kitsune-game-art

10 Likes

This is what my kitsune looks like. This picture matched my minds eye perfectly. I was a bit taken aback when I saw it and then I was immediately overwhelmed with excitement!

11 Likes

It’s always Ahri. xD

Really? :smile: :rofl:

I like this. Looking forward to it’s release. As you can tell, I’m a big fan of foxes.

7 Likes

Let’s see…

An avatar of a fox. Check.
A description that include foxes, check.

Yeah, you are definitely a fan of foxes.

7 Likes

When I saw Santa Fox’s I immediately thought of that episode of iCarly where Spencer made the fan of hammers. But my mind it was a fan of foxes stead of hammers.

3 Likes

iCarly was great, wasn’t it?

3 Likes

Shamed that they have to end. :confused:

2 Likes

It was. … … …

I love this story so much! Can’t wait for more :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

I don’t post often, so I’m unfortunately not going to be much help with typos and such, but I wanted to say that I really like how this game is coming together. I’m looking forward to seeing more.

It’s probably on hiatus or abandoned (I hope not). It looks like they haven’t posted in over a month.

Unfortunate. I too hope that it starts again soon.

3 Likes

is fox of sunholt doing good i love to now

1 Like

OK I won’t lie, this is one of the few that I’m really really interested in. Can I just mention how much I love mars stops to pet cats yea I think he and I will get along just fine… I also hope we get to ‘bother him’ some more. He’s just too adorable.

8 Likes

Well, it sucks when someone promises something and then fails to deliver it but at the same time I’m not surprised. Writing takes time, availability and inspiration so to release content daily like the author initially intended, along with proof-reading and bug testing, all by one person, was basically impossible… or rather, impossible to keep at for long. People trying to do too much in little time usually means nothing gets done in the end… because they get frustrated and usually just abandon it.

10 Likes

I wish people would let others know if they abandon a project or something just so others don’t sit around holding their breath waiting for it.

Gosh that makes me sound like an entitled asshole slaps head I didn’t mean it to. sorry.
I understand things come up and sometimes it’s impossible to let others know what’s happening with something or you just don’t feel like doing stuff. Guess I’ll just keep checking back at random times seeing if something new pops up. In the mean time… goes off to try and draw Mars

8 Likes

Hey! I just wanted to quickly tell people that this isn’t abandoned. I’ll read through all your replies soon and update when I can. I’ve just experienced a big death in my family and then it kind of stunted my writing and now I have the flu, which is oddly making me want to write lol but not abandoned at all! I’m taking time to get back to my usual writing pace :slight_smile:

41 Likes