Forsaken (WIP) |Chapter 5, Bard's path has been restored

We didn’t exactly give her the chance to object we just did the spell while she barrivaded the door, and considering her reaction she’d probably stop us if she had an inkling of what we were doing.

5 Likes

True. Can’t wait to betray her :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

1 Like

You can, but the MC will still age and the spell cannot stop death by aging :man_shrugging:

1 Like

You might want to change the part where the player takes the lighter from a random new yorker. Pretty sure they wouldn’t just stand there confused, they’d want to chew your head off.

I got this
var

1 Like

That line sounds little bit wrong. Maybe “Every one from Heaven and Hell knows you, Forsaken. And our hatred runs deep.”
Or something like that.

is kate ok after what went down

I’m loving the Constantine vibes. It’s really well written, can’t wait for more.

1 Like

Funny thing. I been sometime writing story of half-kitsune mage who uses some sort rune magic and other shit. He has apprentice who sees him like father and frenemy female templar.
And he is kinda ass

2 Likes

Screenshot_2019-06-07-08-20-23|281x500

Not sure if this is just a difference in the setting itself, but usually when the word here would be ‘plane’

I already changed it, and I’m going to upload it when I’m done with chapter 2

2 Likes

I’m not sure Velvet means MC but the pronouns are wrong here since I’m playing as a woman.

1 Like

I planing be kind and happy hero no why that can go bad five hour later world take in over by god because he god

how life going for you

Fine, everything’s fine.

*house is on fire

Anyway, I’m going to release half of chapter 2 within the next hour or idk :man_shrugging:
It took longer to write since I’ve been prioritizing Demon: Recollect

17 Likes

Take all time you need

3 Likes

While I’m intrigued by Forsaken, Demon is where my attention lies. So take as long as you need, no pressure.

4 Likes

Hey, if you want can you tell us the Rules of Magic. It would be nice to know how thinks were before everything broke apart.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m going to add that in the stats screen

2 Likes

When we can choose what we wear. I would love trench coat.

1 Like