Forsaken (WIP) |Chapter 5, Bard's path has been restored

Love John Constantine?

Well, you’ve certainly come to the wrong thread.

UPDATE Chapter 5: Bard Path—War Crimes.

But hear me out!

Five years ago, you were young and reckless, and your arrogance drove you to make a deal with two powerful entities.

In exchange for the secrets of your soul, you wield the knowledge and magic of both heaven and hell.

But everything went wrong after that. Your friends resent you, the society of mages think you’re dead, and you have no place in heaven and hell.

Now, your lower back isn’t the only thing that’s been killing you.

Heaven and Hell has come to collect your debt.

Demo: https://dashingdon.com/go/4235
Tumblr

ROs? We still have one of those?

Velvet Underwood: a half-kitsune with a fierce attitude. She might turn you into swiss cheese if she sees you.

Mael Peterson: a former demon hunter who would love to beat you to death with your own spine. He was exiled because of what you did.

Kate, an apprentice mage. Naive and eager to learn the perils of the supernatural world.

Azrael: The Angel of Death has chosen to retire from his office, thus leaving all matters of death to his siblings. It is time to embrace humanity!

Word Count: 76k

Too long to read? The story involves supernatural stuff. :man_shrugging:

708 Likes

Why don’t you let the reader imput text their own name?

4 Likes

Crap, I forgot to put that. :sweat_smile:

Edit: Fixed it

8 Likes

Demon Recollect

13 Likes

Don’t worry, I’m not abandoning that project :sweat_smile:

25 Likes

well everyone hate me but not the old man that is now kia

1 Like

Oooh~ I love this!
Angels+Demons+Mages= Awesomeness
Can’t wait for the update!

13 Likes

I’m keeping an eye on this

4 Likes

did are oc start holy war get this bad or was it prank call gone very bad

1 Like

It was a deal gone wrong. It didn’t start any wars, but it did piss almost every single entity

5 Likes

Has if the Demon Recollect wasn’t enough, I fell in love with this WIP as well.

Best of luck with your work.

10 Likes

How r u so good at writing xd

2 Likes

Perhaps reword the use angelic magic option, when I chose it I didn’t realize that it would make the MC an angelic magic user, but a spellthief who mugs supernaturals for their mojo and then smacks them in the face with their own magic.

4 Likes

@stsword :thinking: Yeah, perhaps I should…

@androthropes slams fist on the table Thank you! I’ve been staying up last night looking for that!

@DontJudge I think you meant “How are you writing” :rofl:

@Daxterix Thanks!

5 Likes

Angels here, demons there, angles and demons everywhere. Oh, I’m so popular.

Also the line: five years ago you kicked the wrong balls. Almost made me laugh hard in class, so note to self not to read this during class.

6 Likes

man are oc piss everyone cornflakes on tried to making this deal

1 Like

I love the bits of snark in the narration despite the circumstances! Gives off a devil-may-care sort of attitude for our MC and I am all for it! I’m looking forward to more

4 Likes

I love the idea. Can we in the end take over Heaven and/or Hell?

Heh

6 Likes

A man with red hair hair stands proudly as he wields a pocket watch radiating with mystical energy.

*Double hair.