For the Empire: War of Heirs. (Update 40k plus discord!) 3/30

Isn’t Nrein supposed to have green eyes and Helena has blue? Currently they are switched in the stats page and when they’re described in the story.

Oh ok. In that case are their children’s eye colors also going to be changed? I don’t remember but I’m pretty sure Catalina’s were still blue and Nrein’s kids were still green.

2 Likes

ch1 line 3426: Non-existent variable ‘qs’

1 Like

Bug

1 Like

Should be fine now, Sorry. :sweat_smile:

I’m really starting to hate that line.

Yes, working on them. Turns out that the males’ portraits are a lot harder than I thought.

I thought I changed them. Maybe I forgot to do so in the stats screen. Need to change the old portraits too.

Poor Corren.

He’s alive, and you will see him. Cannot say the same for his father.

Only for a female MC

But Alara may not like you if you go after him.

The problem is I cannot say much about his character since it’s a huge spoiler, but you can befriend him.

13 Likes

What about male ROs? Will there be portraits too?

2 Likes

The people who don’t want the throne actually become the people who get the throne

2 Likes

Not gonna lie this suddenly popping up had me hella confused. I thought you dropped the story and started a new one, that being said I am glad that’s not the case though that would suck.

7 Likes

is Corren alive? the boy want some fun only.:sweat_smile:
will there be nsfw demo too?

2 Likes

Is Odo a potential RO?

2 Likes

Man… really? I was shocked i though i lost another of ur demos :rofl:
Keep doing ur thing, if it tales another rewrite, then so be It!.. I for one, am Just happy to have a big wip to read again

5 Likes

our brother aeron seems friendlier here? he’s not as antagonistic as his previous iterations, so i’m wondering-
is it possible to befriend him with an mc that doesn’t want to win the throne? i kinda want to make him like me, even if it is a challenge.

7 Likes

i think he is only showing that he good and cool.who knows what he is from inside.

3 Likes

I think he does not really hate us but is forced by his to hate the mc.

6 Likes

Might be a dumb question but since the title has sfw in it does that mean there is a nsfw version of the game, or am I just looking into it too deep?

5 Likes

There will be later on but at the moment it just means that the demo is SFW

7 Likes

i will still give him very brutal death for going after my ro.

2 Likes

Red flag

4 Likes

I have a question. Does Kela always favors Aeron instead of MC even if you have high relationship or being kind to her?

I reaaallly don’t wanna deal with another Richard situation, seriously.

11 Likes

no you have to get more attraction point.just behave well with her.

2 Likes

If you have enough attraction point, does the scene where she and aeron in the garden flirting wouldn’t happen? Or it will happen regardless?

2 Likes